A Bash to remember!

With the description of the whole bash thingy, it's only wise that I look hot and sexy, or maybe I should go with the nerdy look to avoid too many eyes digging into my skin. Though that feeling could be nice too but am I ready?

Of course, I am ready.

Because I don't have friends, my dad refused to gift me a car. They said it'd be useless and boring to drive alone. So they assigned a driver to me and Forte to take me to school everyday except the days they are home then we have a jolly ride to school and if I'm lucky, I get a free ride back too.

So after school, l didn't bother to call my driver. I just booked a ride with an Uber and within minutes he arrived. The ride back home was not so boring as other rides. This particular driver was interesting not for me. He made sure I enjoyed my ride. Firstly, he asked for my favorite album and then asked if I wanted the AC turned on or not.  Aside from the questions to make me comfortable, he was also vibing to the songs.

He was cute for his kind of person. Beautiful sidebuns, nice haircut, cute face, a nice body, and nice cologne. Damn. While he drove, I was on my phone searching for the perfect outfit for the first party I'd be attending. I didn't even attend my prom night because I was with Ferdinand throughout the day. He knows how to make my days eventful and beautiful.

I bumped into a very beautiful dress on Instagram. The dress is grey in color, strapless, and with a slit that begins nicely from the upper knees down to the bottom. The dress is so curvy and hot. It would cause a stare.

I was so impressed with the dress that I tapped the driver to ask his opinion on the dress.

"Hey, please what do you think about this dress? I say stretching towards him so he won't strain too much while driving.

" What's the occasion?". He replies casting a stare at me

"A bash. It's too much right?".

" Damn, girl. This is hot. I love love this outfit. When is the party? Because I'll want to come see how gorgeous you'll look in this dress because damn".

"The party is tonight. Thanks so much". I say going back to my phone.

" Wait, if the party is tonight how do you wanna get the dress?".

"My friend owns the online store so I'll order right now and we go over to pick it up. She stays at Beverly Curve. You know where that is?".

"Sure, I do. Have you ordered yet?".

" Yeah, I am having a chat with her at the moment. So let's have a jolly ride".

"Sure girl. No one will ever rush a ride with such a beautiful damsel like you. Ain't rushing. I'm Chris, what's your name? Let me guess, gorgeous?".

I let out a tiny smile.

" It's Martha". I say still fixed on my phone. Done. Let's go pick it up. Thanks for your time".

"It's nothing, Mat. Meanwhile, what do you say about coming to the party?".

" Sorry, Chris. This ain't my party. I'll call you after the party though".

"That's fine. I'll be expecting your call anyway".

The rest of the ride was a silent one. The only difference was the music.

After some good minutes, we get to the destination. The car gets to a stop and he smiles at me.

" Thanks so much for the ride, Chris".

"Would you take time in there?".

"Not really. I don't want to take any more of your time".

" Not a challenge. I'll wait for you".

Immediately I get down from the car, Ceecee hands over a bag to me, waves at me, and the driver, then gets back into the store.

"That was fast. Anyways, my house is the first address I booked the ride for".

" Okay. That's the Hampton Avenue? I got it".

It wasn't up to 15 minutes and we were already in front of my castle.

The driver's mouth was expansive almost like he could swallow the house.

I hand him 10 dollars for the fare and he just stares unable to find the fitting words to say.

"Thank you so much for the ride, Chris. I enjoyed every bit of it". I say turning back.

" Hey, Mat. I want to come pick you up after the party that's if you'll let me but I'd really love to".

"Here is my card. Call me at about 9 pm. I'm not sure I'll be at the party till dawn.