A Chaotic Party🥳(Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Tom Trench: Justice has been on the rise in both the Mortal Realm and in the Seven Rings of Hell! There have been more sightings of the Reaper than ever before.

Katie Killjoy: That's right Tom! He's been seen everywhere in the Human World and here in Hell. Along with the company he works with, the Immediate Murder Professionals.

The camera then showed off Y/N and the IMP, fighting off some thugs. Millie and Moxxie were double-teaming a brute while Blitzo and Y/N held their won against ones with knives. Loona just taped the whole thing.

Tom Trench: After becoming quite the assassins, the company, Immediate Murder Professionals, has their customer service skyrocketed thanks to all the help they have provided exacting vengeance on the Humans who have wronged Sinners here. They have become one of the most powerful companies here in just a few months.

Katie Killjoy: Damn right! Each of them has been interviewed for their own skill set and their own opinions on the business.

----------------

The camera now switches to Y/N and the others talking to the reporter. Breaking the 4th wall.

First up was Moxxie.

Reporter: Tell us Moxxie, how do you feel about the company you work for having quite the name?

Moxxie: (laughs) Well kind sir, I believe that we have made wonderful progress because of the fact that we have worked together to overcome our enemies and get the jobs done. Anyone you want dead, we are the ones to do it.

Imp: Moxxie, shoot something!

Moxxie smirked as he heard someone stealing a purse and without looking back, pulled out his sniper rifle and shot the imp. The people cheered.

Moxxie: (sighs) Yep. That's how you do it!
----------------

Next up was Millie.

Millie: HEY MA! HI DAD! I'M ON TV!! HEY SALLY! Such a shame you aren't a local Avenger like me! HA! You always said I could never be on TV. WELL LOOK THROUGH A FUCKIN MIRROR, YA COCKSUCKER!!

Millie was now flossing live.

Imp Reporter: Mildred May, How do you feel about your job at the I.M.P?

Millie: Well I would say...IT'S THE ONE PLACE WHERE I CAN NEVER HOLD BACK! I am like the greatest warrior. If anything, you can call me "The Goddess of War" cause I am unsto-HEY!

Sally May jumped out of nowhere and attacked Millie.

Millie/Sallie: (grunting)

The fans were now eating popcorn and watching the girls fight. Sallie strangled Millie from behind and Millie lifted her legs up high and threw Sallie over her as she hoisted herself up. Sallie pulled out a dagger 🗡 just like Millie did the same. They both rushed at each other and tried to push the other dagger away from each other. Sallie threw Millie over but Millie used her tail to wrap around Sallie and threw her over her.
----------------

Third was Loona.

Reporter: Ms. Loona, would you please--?

Loona: No comment. Okay fine. I like the job and I appreciate that we're all treated like family. That's all.

Loona began to walk away with the reporters and some Imps following her.

Loona: (mutters) God, I fucking hate paparazzi.
----------------