Mission impossible!

Week has passed

Hmm looks like that Izumi has rejoined Ua indeed Freddy said now we can't stick to sad bit let's get the party going am I and toga still infiltrating Ua? Yes Tomura said yay me toga screeched now where do we start I asked?simple we go near Ua let's go you go ahead I need to chat with the rest of team for gadgets ok I say then I leave the room.

You know what you must do right Toga yes she said lowering her head down I know this must be hard but he's threat that was valuable however it's proven to be more of hassle and it doesn't align to what we do here it wants something else it won't tell us anything about it this is why you must dismantle it said magician.

I know I will do my best as she found it sad because this being was similar to her they get along however the team disagrees I can see why it has been lurking around in the suspicious way not like hers which is a joke and it's using us mostly.

She then leaves the room walks to Freddy by the road he looks at her ready he say's yes she responded they then traveled in the streets when they arrived to their destination at Ua entrance she came up with a idea while travelling to stuff most of Freddy in her bag on filled to brim with his body she took his mask and wearing it Freddy told her to make a story on how I killed him it fooled the heroes they sent her into building Freddy said to drop him by vent.

This one will do said as one bit of him with a spare eye ball looking at this vent in a very far hidden vent she then drops her bag then looked at all directions to make sure no one was then she gave the thumbs up signal Freddy slithered out thanks I will enter the vents now he started to slither in with his hand reaching each side of vent.

Before you go could you cause a problem so everyone don't look at the vents oh make it loud! Sure I will make it loud alright in gleeful way just as he left hiding her sinister intentions Freddy started to crawl slowly but surely as he traveled he was looking at every opening to find a specific room also, memorises layout for future.

He eventually finds it the support course workshop now that his plan is done he is waiting for toga to accomplish her part he then here's an alarm everyone in the room leaves giving him the opportunity as he opens the opening he drops to the floor.

Now let's lock the doors! Starts to barricade the door with machinery now that's over let's see where tools are he then looks around the room to find locker with tools he then set them on table he then says time to fix a old friend he puts his arm into his body grabbing a small blue robot which is badly damaged he then starts to fix them then after while he finishes the blue robot eyes turn on starts looking around then looks at Freddy.

Freddy you fixed me! Told you I would it isn't perfect but with some small improvements like little claws nice said Bon Bon now you get to vent as Freddy lifts him to vent now let me make room tidy as he puts the machinery back where it belongs now let's get out of here time to meet toga in the basement who's toga? asked Bon Bon she is villain oh I get it.

Later in the night

Freddy popping his head from vent at top room hmm area is clear oh toga he said dropping from behind her oh Freddy I was wondering when you droP in by the way why did you want to come here at night? Because no one will be a wake but my question is why this room? Simple pushes him into a square platform here is your answer she said.

What is it? he asked it's trash compactor it will crush you into just trash sorry Freddy if you were like me I would of cut you to see your beautiful blood give you peaceful end oh well any last words? Yes what's that? Bon Bon go get her!

Then suddenly Bon Bon jumped her from the vent giving him the time to lunge on top of her seems you have met my old friend say hi Bon Bon hi it said now you listen and closely I'm giving you a option because I like you so you have two options if you tell the L.O.V that I'm alive I will tell hero's where your base is do you understand she nods also, if you shout for help we will put you in there pointing to compacter now how did you distract the people?

Simple made something explode hmm ok now gooooo or I will kill you glitch have fun see you next time toga she then leaves hahaha now we are left alone let's invite our selves to the Ua party we get to say hi to my sister let's enjoy this moment!

Heheheehheehee hahahahahaa hehehehehe echoing down the vents round Ua building  now time to erase us from security footage Bon Bon!