Part 4

The group (Joey, Tea, Tristen, Yugi, and Duke) were looking all over town but couldn't find her anywhere. Ciana had gone to a place no one was thinking about.

Ciana was standing in front of the museum, she noticed that she was a bit short of breath but didn't want to pay much attention to that. She now wanted to know who she was and what evil she and the nameless Pharaoh had to fight.

It sounded so improbable at first, but when she thought further and looked at what she could do, that she could get monsters out from the duel cards, then she believed this too. But what had she to do with a pharaoh, I mean i'm not important right?.

She entered the museum and walked around looking for items for the Egyptian exhibit. Her feeling led her to a closed door. She looked around to make sure no one was around and saw her when she opened the closed door and noticed it wasn't locked and walked inside. She saw that the door led to the basement and decided to walk down the stairs. There she saw several artifacts that came from ancient Egypt. When she looked at all the stuff she saw things that seemed almost familiar to her, eventually she came to stand in front of a stone tablet. Something inside her told her to touch the stone tablet and so she did, The moment she touched the stone she got all kinds of images in front of her. She saw herself walking around with a person talking and laughing but couldn't see the person's face. "Who are you?" Ciana asked herself. The picture changed and she saw herself sitting by the water with the same person again. "I care about you very much and I never want to lose you... I want to give you something" said the unknown person and took the bracelet that Ciana knew all too well and placed it on her right wrist. 

The feeling she got from this moment gave her butterflies in her stomach. The next moment she was standing in front of the stone tablet again, she grabbed her bracelet with her left hand and stood rigidly in front of the stone tablet.

"What you saw was part of your past, where you lived 5,000 years ago," said a female voice behind her. Ciana turned startled to see who spoke "What do you mean?" asked Ciana.

"My Lady" bowed the woman. "What you saw is a part of your memory that you have forgotten. The bracelet you wear was given to you by someone important to you," said the woman.

"Who are you? and how do you know this? Or me?" Ciana asked, still puzzled and somewhat startled. The woman took her to another stone tablet. "My name is Ishizu Isthar. For 5000 years, my family has guarded the tomb of the nameless pharaoh," the woman named Ishizu said. "You have a millennium item?" Ishizu reached for the necklace as Ciana looked at the necklace

"This is the Millennium necklace and has the power to see the near future, that is how I knew you were coming here and that a new battle will begin.

I know you want to find your memories of the past, but you can only find them together with the Pharaoh and you have already met him, but he hides himself very well. Bring him here and you will learn more" Ishizu said and started to walk away. "Wait who is the Pharaoh? and where can I find him?" cried Ciana to Ishizu. 

"look at the stone tablet in front of you and the one where you had your first vision" she replied and was gone. Ciana turned to the stone tablet in front of her and saw a story unfolding between the Pharaoh and a young lady. 'Why can I read the hieroglyphics? I didn't know I could' The story was about a young lady who wanted to retrieve the lost soul of the Pharaoh and sacrificed her own soul in the process. When Ciana looked closely at the picture of the young lady, she saw that the young lady looked very much like her. "Is that ... me?" she wondered aloud. She touched the image of the young lady and not a second later found herself in the garden she saw in her dream. But this time she floated above the garden. Not much later, she saw herself running into the garden with her Master of Magician 'Zorah' and Apprentice Illision Magician 'Lily'. She saw and heard her conversation with someone named Hasan and heard why she was doing this. Ciana had tears in her eyes, she felt again the feeling she got for the loss of her best friend but also could not remember how her friend looked like or his name. After the scene in the garden, she found herself again in front of the stone tablet. She dropped to her knees and started to cry. "How could I have forgotten this?" she cried "How can I forget the face of my friend?"