"Ohh hey Kook." Hosoek Hyung whispered. I looked around and saw no one else was here besides him and he was standing with his bag that he brought.

"Where is everyone hyung?" Jimin asked 

"After you guys left to 'clean up' we continued playing until Yoongi hyung had to kiss Taehyungie again. Well he did it but then left right after- with Taehyung and not long after Namjoon and Jin Hyung left too, they also left together and I'm leaving now too." Hosoek ex'lained and headed for the door.

"Bye Jiminie and Jungkookie see you guys at school on Monday." He said before leaving.

Jimin immediately turned to me and lightly hit my shoulder. I looked at Jim slightly confused.

"What was that for?" I asked rubbing my arm even though it doesn't hurt.

"You made them leave!" Jimin pouted.

"Me? How?" I asked looking down at him.

"Y-You weren't quiet enough." Jimin softly answered.

I almost laughed out right there at how cute he looked even though he was being serious.

"Awe baby I'm sorry I couldn't control it." I said reading in for a hug, but he turned the other way crossing his arms like a little kid. 

Cute.

Okay let's try something different.

"Baby, how do you expect me to be quiet when you're sucking on my dick like your life depends on it? Hmm. Or when you suck on my tip?" I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him from the back.

He blushed and bit his lip.

"Or when you choke on my dick. Ohh god it feels so good. " I said kissing his cheek as he quietly gasped at my unfiltered words.

"And when you deepthroat -"

"OKAY! It's not your fault. Now would you stop please?" He asked turning around.

"Why?" I smirked at him.

"Gosh your so blunt to say these things out loud like that." I could see he was visibly flustered.

"Okay, okay I'll stop. What are we gonna do now?" I asked not feeling really tired but still a little tipsy from the drinks earlier.

He paused for a moment thinking.

"Why don't we watch something on Netflix?" He suggested dragging me over to the couch.

"Okay."

Jimin turned on the TV and grabbed the remote walking over to the couch.

I sat him down on my lap resting my chin on his shoulder as he looked for something to watch.

2 minutes later Jimin settled on an anime we both love.

My Hero Academia.

We both already finished the series and movies so we're doing a re-run.

"Todoroki is definitely a bottom." I comment.

"What! How can you say that! Have you seen his abs?"

"You have abs and you're a bottom?" 

"Yes but Todoroki is so intimidating, NE definitely gives me bottom vibes."

"But he's absolutely CLUELESS. Therefore he's innocent and is defiantly a bottom."

"I mean you're not wrong."

"I know." I nod proudly as Jimin thinks looks back at the screen. In this scene Bakugo and Midoriya are fighting outside the school dorms.

"And what about Bakugo, I mean he's defiantly a to-"

"Bottom."

"What? How is BAKUGO a bottom?" Jimin crosses his arms.

"He's a bitchy bottom. Like one of those aggressive bottoms, witch is totally hot, but there's no way Bakugo could top." I finish again.

"What about Deku?"

"Top."

"How he's so small."

"He's smart and knows a lot he's defiantly one of those people who know what to tell you to turn your on and how to do everything sex related." I say.

"Okay Mr. Know it all."

"I'm not a know it all I can just tell if people are bottoms or tops."

"Fine then. What about Sero?"

"Top."

"Kiri?"

"Top."

"Kaminari?"

"Bottom defiantly."

"Dabi."

"Top."

"Hawks?"

"Bottom."

"All might?"

"Eww I can't even picture him having sex with anyone besides his teacher." Scrunch my nose at the thought.

Jimin bursts out in laughter and kisses my cheek.

"You're hilarious Kookie." He smiles.

We continue watching and sit in silence until a certain character appears on screen.

"I fucking HATE that Uraraka bitch. She's always trying to steal Deku away from Bakugo!" Jimin exclaims.

"Jimin Uraraka and Deku are supposed go end up together in the serious. It's quite obvious."

"But there's to much sexual tension between Bakugo and Deku."

I sigh and laugh at Jimin's theories.

As we continue watching Jimin falls asleep on my shoulder and let's out soft snores. He's literally so perfect. I'm so happy he didn't reject me.

I stare at the beautiful boy on my lap and can't help but think how lucky I am to have Jimin. I meant what I said I will always protect him. And I'll NEVER hurt him, ever.

A/n:

Hey guys. Yes I'm still alive. Sorry for this its just a filler chapter but the next chapter will definitely be more eventful. Anyways thanks for reading. Love you all bye <3