Chapter Three.

When I opened my eyes I was in complete darkness. I couldn't see anything. The last thing I remember is seeing Cody by his car with a smirk on his face.
"Ah, she's awake." His haunting voice said, sending a shiver down my spine.
"Please Cody, don't do this. I never did anything to you." I whispered.
"That's right, you didn't, but you ran from me. We were so happy, we were the couple of high school. Then you got all upset because I wouldn't have sex with you." He laughed. I could feel the blood under my skin boil. Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS CODY? YOU RAPED ME. TWICE. YOU LOCKED ME IN YOUR FUCKING BASEMENT FOR TWO WEEKS AND I MISSED ALL MY EXAMS. YOU PUNCHED ME AND SPAT ON ME AND FED ME NOTHING BUT BREAD AND WATER. OH AND LETS NOT FORGET YOU KILLED MY FUCKING DAD.YOU'RE A SICK, TWISTED BASTARD. SEVENTEEN AND ALREADY KILLED A MAN, RAPED A WOMAN AND MORE? DO NOT START TWISTING THINGS ON ME." I screamed with tears streaming down my face once I realised and took in everything that happened to me. Now, I don't think about it as much as I used to. It took over my life, made me do things I'm not proud of, but I got help and I did my exams and completely changed my life around. I changed it around so I'm happy and now he's come back into my life to take that all away from me.
"Why are you making things up, Hails?"
"Untie me and let me go right now you asshole. I'm not going through this again."
He laughed, but untied the rope.
"Don't think I'm done with you yet, babe." He whispered into my ear, "I'm just getting started. Don't expect me to come soon, I may come in weeks, months, maybe even years. Goodbye Hailey."
After that, he punched me hard in the face with a stone, I think it was, knocking me out completely.

-

Justin's POV

16 miss calls, 43 text messages.
"What the hell is going on?" I muttered to myself when I woke.
1 call from Hailey, 15 calls from Madison, 40 texts from Madison, 3 texts from Scooter.
I dialed Hailey's number first to see what she wanted. Maybe she wanted to get dinner or something and I'm totally up for that.
No answer. She might be asleep as it is 6:30AM.
I dialed Madison's next and not even one ring she answered.
"JUSTIN WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN? GET TO THE HOSPITAL NOW, IT'S HAILEY."
I didn't even get dressed. I left my house in shorts and a white top but I couldn't care less. Hailey.

I ran into the waiting room to find Madison, so I could find out what's happened and get to Hailey.
"Madison!" I shouted and everybody turned and looked at me. Some stared, realising who I was, and other went back to what they were doing. Madison had tears running down her face when I saw her and as soon as she spotted me she ran and gave me a hug. "What's happened? Is she ok?"
"It's a long story but no. She's in a coma. She got hit around the face with something and has bruises all around her and on her wrists so the police are saying she was abtucted then dumped." She stopped, cried a little more, then carried on. "I won't go into detail about her because if she wants you to know she'll tell you, eventually, but she's been through so much. So much she's had three different councillors and was in a hosiptal for a week. She's so strong, Justin. I can't loose her."
"When can anyone see her?" I asked, staring into space. My heart has completely broken for her. I want to know this girl, she's special. She's special to me.
"Now, but I can't do it. I can't see her like this again."
"Do you mind if I go and see her?" I asked.
"No, of course not."

I walked into the room and I instantly broke down into tears. She looked in so much pain, and all the wires and tube going in and out of her body was too much. I sat down on the chair beside the bed and rubbed her thumb with mine whilst I held her hand.
"Hi Hailey, it's me. Justin. I don't know if you can hear me right now but please stay strong and stay with us. You mean a lot to so many people, including me and we've only met once, so stay for them. Keep going. I'll pay for anything that costs, like the medication or anything like that so don't worry about it." I let a tear fall onto our hands.
"I'm going to sing you a song of mine, I don't know if you've heard it, but it's called Be Alright. I'm going to sing it because, well, everything's gonna be alright." I laughed at my nn-funny joke and began.
"Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart

Oh, I,
Oh, I,
I love-"
I felt her squeeze my hand and my heart raced. I didn't know what to think. She's waking up? Is she dying? I panicked and called the doctor, repeating myself and rose my volume each time I said it until somebody came.
"Sir, what's the matter?!" He yelled, rushing to me.
"She squeezed my hand, sh-she squeezed my hand."
"Sir I need you to go sit in the waiting room whilst we check everything."
"Is it good or bad that she did that? Please just be honest." I looked down, not ready to take in anything I was about to hear.
"Sir, it's a good thing. It means she's waking up. Now go and sit down."
I breathed a sigh of relief and ran over to Madison, embracing her into a huge hug.
"What's happening? Is everything ok?"
I smiled, "She's waking up."
"REALLY? OH MY GOD, YES." She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist. We both cried on eachother in relief.
"Don't you need to ring her parents?" I asked, putting her feet back on the ground.
"Erm, I would..." She began crying again.
"Please just tell me." I sighed.
"Her dad...h-he was killed. He got punched but that one punch was fatal. Her mother is in a hospital, she has breast cancer. She's doing so well though, we go up to visit her a lot."
"I just want to hug her forever. She's been through so much, Mads. How has she coped?"
"I-I-I don't know..." She laughed nervously.
"Sir, Miss, she's awake. However only one at a time please."
"Mads you can go first."
"Are you sure? I don't mind."
"Yeh just go."

-

Madison's POV

"Hailey!" I ran over to her and gave her a hug, being as gentle as possible.
"Hi." She whispered, still not completely back to life.
"What happened? Are you ok? What-"
"P-Please just be quiet."
"Oh, I'm-I'm sorry. Do you need the doctor?" She shook her head. "Is there anything I can get you?"
"Justin."
"Oh, ok. I'll go get him."
"Thank you."

---

So a lot of secrets and also hints about Hailey will be dropped so look for them if you can't see them. I like to foreshadow a lot;)
vote comment and all that shitttt
twitter~ peacefulbiebs