"Annabeth, change your shirt right now or you're grounded for 2 weeks." Her father said at the bottom of the steps, his vein popping out of his neck as he grew angry.

Annabeth smirked, "Guess you'll just have to ground me, pops." She says as she walked past him and glanced at her sister who walked down the steps close behind her, "Come on, Alls." She looks back her dad, "You can take my keys after I take her to school and bring her back." Her father just scowled at her before she walked out the door, Allison closing the door behind them as they made their way to the red Volkswagen in the driveway.

Once they were in the car and buckled up Annabeth was driving out of the driveway and making her way to school, she turned up the volume on her radio Paramore's Misery Business began to play.

She was humming the lyrics until Allison tapped her, then she turned the music down just slightly. "Yeah?"

"I just wanted to ask if you were okay." Allison said gently, as if she didn't want to anger her.

Annabeth just sent her a small smile, "Don't worry about me, Alls, I'm fine."

The dark haired girl nods, "I just... I didn't think there's anything wrong with your top." She smiles a bit, "I actually think it's really cute."

Annabeth gave her sister a genuine smile and nudged her shoulder, "Thanks, Allison."

"You're welcome." The younger sister replied, then she turned her attention to the widow.

When they made it to the school they both went their separate ways down the halls, Annabeth heading to use the bathroom and Allison going to her locker. When she finished her business and dried off her hands from washing them, she walked out of the door and made her way down the hall. She just nearly missed the frantic tornado of a being that was Stiles Stilinski as he rushed over to her with wide eyes.

"Oh, my god. You're here, good." He said with a sigh of relief as he pulled her into a hug.

She raised her brows in suspicion, "Yes... I'm here. Why are you freaking out about it?" She asked as he pulled away from her, but he kept a loose grip on her arms.

"Because Scott thinks he killed Allison because he had a dream about it." He says as he drops his hands and let's out a sigh, "You have seen her, right?"

Annabeth blinks, once, twice.

"Wait a minute, Scott had a dream that he killed my sister and now he thinks he actually did it?" She scoffs, "Dude, I drove her to school, she's fine. What made him think she was dead?"

"Well, in his dream he brutally murdered her at school in one of the busses." She nods as Stiles goes on, "At first we just brushed it off because obviously Allison was fine, but then we walked outside and saw there was an accident last night where somebody actually did get attacked and killed in the bus." Her eyes widened at his words, "There was blood and the doors were bent and there were claw marks, too."

"So... Scott just so happens to have a murderous dream about my sister, but... while she's fine somebody is actually dead."

Stiles nods quickly, "Yeah. Pretty much."

Suddenly the PA system in the school makes itself known. "Attention Beacon Hills Students, while the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled." The students around the hall groan at the news. "Thank you."