CHAPTER 10 WOOO

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SORRY I WAS INACTIVE FOR SO LONG I HAD AN UNEXPECTED CHANGE IN  SCHEDULE PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

COURSE LANGUAGE WARNING

Ramona's POV:

I was woken up from my awesome dream by a hand slapping my face. I opened my sleepy eyes and glared up at the person who was still slapping me. "Oh, thank GOD you're awake!" My mother said with an undertone of panic in her usually calm voice. "We have to get out of here! Your Abuela has offended Alma Madrigal and the Madrigals are starting to take Alma's side against Abuela. Everyone is fighting. Do not get involved, it will pass eventually. I hope." Mama whispered the last sentence in a hushed tone which I didn't think she knew I had overheard.

I know Mama said I should avoid the whole argument but I'm starting to get worried thanks to the amount of yelling down the stairs. So I took a peek behind one of the pot plants in front of my room. I see Pepa Madrigal with a massive storm cloud over her head yelling at Tia Cecelia who seems to be starting to lose her temper. My mother is taking to Bruno Madrigal, Bruno looks nervous and keeps glancing as if he thinks something bad is about to happen.

 Camilo and Isabella were yelling at Fernando and Sofia. I'd never seen Camilo this angry. He and Isabella looked as if they were going to attack, as did my siblings. I saw Dolores covering her ears in the corner near my two younger cousins. I was happy I had found a safe hiding spot away from the yelling.

Then in the center of it all were the two elderly women who had started it all. They were yelling and screaming at each other, I have no idea why they were fighting all I know is they are angry.

"THATS IT I WANT YOU AND YOUR DISGUSTING FAMILY OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Yelled Alma fuming. 'WHAT?!' Everyone went silent. Julietta rushed over to her mother maybe trying to make sure Alma was sure about her decision. Pepa's storm cloud slowly shrunk as she smirked at Tia Cecelia. 

These Madrigals switched up on us quick.

I looked down to see what was happening below when I suddenly locked eyes with Camilo. His eyes looked sad yet angry. As I turned away from him, I could still feel his eyes on the back of my head.

"Fine, I'm sure my WONDERFUL family wouldn't even want to live with you pigs." Abuela spat on the ground. Earning a gasp from Antonio who was petting  pig in the corner.

My family collected their stuff from their rooms and brought it downstairs. I felt small tears in my eyes as we walked out of the door and faced the Madrigals. My tears quickly evaporated once I saw the smirk on Isabella's face. I was about to stick a flaming middle finger up at her when my mother saw what I was about to do and slapped my hand down leaving my hand really hot. "Ow"

My brother Fernando smirked then yelled "FUCK YOU PRETENTIOUS BITCHES!" He then giggled and ran away. I tried to contain my laughter as I watched him run away leaving the Madrigals shocked and even more angry. I noticed Tio Arlo had covered Tony's ears before Fernandos little outburst.

As we walked away from Casita I looked back at Camilo who had a completely blank expression as well as his older sister holding his shoulder. Dolores saw me looking and mouthed the word 'sorry'. Well at least I know not all the Madrigals hated me. 

Once we'd left the town we realised we would have to migrate again somewhere new. "Nuh uh We are not leaving again, we must stay near this town. We can settle in the forest. Im sure the miracle will help u build a house." Abuela said with her face full of courage and hopefulness. 

We found a large spot in the forest not too far away from the town of Encanto and asked the miraculous candle for a new place to stay to which it responded with creating our own Casita. It even had our rooms! 

I kept thinking about how Dolores could probably hear us right now, which to be honest kind of freaked me out. I wonder if she will tell her family.

AUTORS NOTE

THX FOR THE READS AND IM SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT NEW CHAPTERS ON THE WAY