CHAPTER 9

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THE CITY, I GOT LOST BUT ITS OK CAUSE I GOT PAJAMA PANTS AND A TWICE ALBUM!

Ramona's POV

Dancing with Camilo Madrigal felt like a dream. Despite him looking behind me angrily every few minutes, it was a magical experience and it felt like forever until the music finally stopped and the dance was over. I could tell Camilo also wanted to keep dancing but we both said nothing and resumed our previous activities. That being for me dancing with my younger cousins.

As Andrea, Tony, and I danced I could feel eyes staring at me from behind I turned around and saw Felix and Pepa watching me, smiling. I smiled back for a second before I returned my focus to my cousins. 'I wonder what that was about?'

I wandered around the house while the party roared and found myself at Julieta's table of food where I spent the next few minutes snacking on the delicious treats. All of a sudden Dolores walks up to the table with a plate and begins stacking a lot of food.

I popped my head out from behind Dolores's plate of food so she could see me. She looked startled for a second before saying "Ramona!?" Who I thought was Dolores shifted into the boy we all know and love, Camilo Madrigal.

"Camilo? Why are taking so much food?" I exclaim looking at him wide eyed. I forgot he could shape shift which is pretty stupid of me since he makes it such a defining trait. "I usually can't have seconds at dinner but since this is a party no one will be able to catch me! Seaking of which this party is for you and your family you should be out there enjoying your self!" Camilo lightly hits my arm. "Ugh dancing is tiring! And I'm hungry, so I've just been standing here and snacking." I say shrugging my shoulders.

Camilo's POV:

"Well I highly suggest you go enjoy yourself before the party's over, and Abuela wants to introduce your family to the rest of the Encanto before the party is over and she can't really do that without you." I say trying to convince Ramona to go dance. If I'm honest it doesn't really matter to me if she misses the introduction or not I just really needed a reason for Ramona to go out and dance again. She looks so happy while dancing.

"Ok, just let me take one arepa con queso before I go." Ramona says before grabbing three. I laugh at her and lead her out back to the heart of the party. Abuela looked over at Ramona and smiled. 

"Welcome guests to the Castillo's welcome party. Esperanza Castillo was a long lost friend of mine and after we were driven apart from the village we were separated. I never thought I would see her again but I'm so glad to be reunited, AND to meet her familia! Meet the Castillo's! 

I looked back to see if Ramona was still next to me but she was up with her family smiling and waving. We make eye contact and I grin at her to which she replies with a chuckle.

"The Castillos, like the Madrigals, were also given gifts! And i think that's enough talking from me! I'll pass your attention to the Castillo's to introduce themselves and to show you their amazing gifts!" Abuel beamed and gestured towards the family.

One by one the Castillo's entertained the crowd with their gifts. I forgot how awesome each of the family members gifts are, but overall my favourite would definitely by Ramona's. It's not my favourite because Ramona is beautiful and funny, although that does help, I like Ramona's fire since it's so graceful and enchanting. I think the crowd of party go-ers would agree since while she introduces her gift there was a lot of clapping and hearing from the crowd. Ramona must have noticed too because she bashfully stood back after her turn was over.

I giggled at how cute she was.

*TIME SKIP* 

After an exhausting night of dancing (And simping) I was so ready to go back to sleep. But since my Madrigal duties are never done the Castillos were allowed to sleep but I had to take down all the decorations. I was literally about to collapse on the before Mama tapped me on the shoulder and told me that I should go to sleep. Which I totally agreed with. I walked to my room yawning before jumping in my bed. I fell asleep as soon as me head hit the pillow.

AUTHOURS NOTE:
I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG AND THAT ITS SO SHORT BUT I WAS PRETTY BUSY WITH MY DRAMA WORKSHOP. SO IM RLLY SORRY

ANYWHO LOTS AND LOTS OF LOVE FROM YOUR LOVING AUTHOUR.I LOVE YOU MWAH MWAH