Hidden Intentions

(I have changed the cast for Vincent & Evan recently so do check it on members of Mansion chapter)

Vincent Alburo^^^

Ethan's POV

I can't believe what happened today was real, everything is so surreal although I couldn't kill him but even better Aran is my mate.

That exquisitely gorgeous arrogant alpha is my other half my soulmate, now it would be fun to show him who the boss is, I would love to see him where he belong, underneath me. I can't stop myself to think of how alluring it would be when I'll strip his ego like his clothes & crush them under my foot gladly. I'll make him pay for the disrespect he showed in that meeting whole life

Along with that today I claimed that throne in front of everyone eventhough I don't know how that shit happened but who cares until I get what I want.

"Is his highness coming" witch supremo asked the servant who was sent to bring aran in the meeting room.

"No my lord, his highness isn't even opening the door he has locked himself in the room" servant bowed to take his leave.

Everyone is gathered here to decide my coronation day, their king's coronation, but see their Queen is acting like a diva not in the mood to come out of his cocon.

But it suits him since he is my queen he is obliged to do as he please or to throw a bit tantrums & making these royals wait isn't that much of a big deal.

"Since my mate isn't present here, I don't think we should take this meeting any further" I spoke silencing their murmuring.

"As you say my king we can continue this meeting tomorrow" vampire king replied making me smirk at his angry son, Vincent, now that bat will know his limits.

I huffed at his glare & left the room while nodding and acknowledging their submission, everyone was looking at me like I am their god, well I am.

"What the hell was that Ethan" My mother screeched with her shrill voice piercing my ear making me groan, she dragged me to an empty room.

"What did I do now?" I asked tiredly seriously today was tiresome but I'll make sure the night will be worthy, our first night.

"Don't you dare to talk to me in that tone boy, you entered that palace even after you were forbidden & not only that you also accepted the throne" she asked holding my arm to show her dominance but I pried my hand away.

"For one, I didn't go there intentionally I was lured by the spar so you can't accuse me of treason & I had a deal with vampire king that I'll take the throne when my mate will come & he did so I had to accept the throne".

"You had no deal with that bat, you are going back to deny this throne" she chided.

"I AM GOING NOWHERE ....... mother" last part of my sentence was sickening sweet.

"This is the last time I am telling you mother stay away from my matters, I am the successor of that throne everyone here knows & accepts this fact so it would be better if you will also" with this I took my leave to get ready for our first night.

I mindlinked Evan to come to his room,

"Is he in my room?" I asked the second Evan entered.

"Yep he is but he has locked himself in."

"That's not a problem he needs time to prepare himself for tonight"

"And what is tonight?" Evan asked stretching the word 'tonight'.