RohiRat and Rahul Bhai

As Rahul bhai joined the team as coach he was simply observing everything rather than jumping on decisions. His thought process was to better observe first how the bonding in the team was. He had heard from Mahi most of the times how everyone was with each other. But to witness it and hear about it was completely different experience.

ICT gathered for the morning breakfast. Everyone was present there except Rohit. Rahul bhai got worried may be he was sick or something. But as he glanced no one was worried.He thought to ask Virat who just arrived.

Rahul bhai : Virat where is Rohit ? Is he okay ?

Virat casually : Yes bhai .. what will happen to him ? he is okay.

Rahul bhai : No I mean he is not here for breakfast. Is he sick or something ?

Just as Virat was about to answer. Rohit barged in anger as he was drenched from head to toe. "Vi .. I will kill you .. What is wrong with you ? Is this any way to wake any person ? You are a father now still you have not gain any decency." shouted Rohit. Virat was just grinning like an idiot after seeing Rohit drenched.

"What should I do ? I have spent nearly an hour to wake you up. Now rather than arguing with me .. Go get ready and come for breakfast." said Virat casually as if it is no big deal for him. "Yess Ro .. go n change you are looking like a soaked bear" said Jaddu and hi-fied Virat.

"You both .. I am not talking to you .. Specially you Vi !!" said Rohit in anger and left the dining room. "Arey Ro wait yaar .. I was just messing arround .. Sorry Ro" Virat said and went after Ro.

Rahul bhai was just shocked to witness this exchange. He had no idea what to say. He never imagined that Virat would do that Rohit. He turned towards the team but everyone was acting like nothing happened.

Rahul bhai : Bhuvi,Ash should we do something ? To solve this.

Ash : Arey bhai dont worry .. this happens almost like everyday.

Bhuvi : Yes bhai .. we don't need to solve this. It will be automatically solved in 5-10 mins. You will see.

Rahul bhai : So you are telling me this was not a serious fight ?

Bhuvi : Bhai you will get to know a serious fight or if they are disturbed .. This is just a kiddish fight which happens regularly.

Just then Virat and Rohit came in the dining room laughing over something as if nothing happened 15 mins before.

"Ro chal yaar breakfast karte hai .. mujhe bahot bhuk lagi hai .. kabse wait kar raha tha teraa aur tu so raha tha" Virat said as he was dragging him along .. "ha Vi chal toh raha hu ..tu na humesha mere neend ke peeche hi rehta hai " said Rohit. And just how the bickering continues as they eat breakfast together.

Rahul bhai was again shocked at the sight. He looked at Bhuvi and Ash as they were gesturing to him "Told you so". Rahul bhai just sighed he could never imagine that this was the aggressive Virat on the field and here he is a complete different person. Ofcourse he knew him but to witness it this close was different.

--------------------------------------------------------

After some days Rahul bhai has got used to RohiRat banters, Virat being over protective of the kids in the team and the kiddos bonding with the seniors. This all was just heartwarming to see for him.

The team was having net practice before the upcoming match. Rahul bhai was with Rohit discussing on something. Usually it is the three of them but today Virat was first time late for practice. Rohit was also a bit disturbed. Rahul bhai could sense Rohit being unusually quiet.