22. Meeting Yun

Max is not able to understand, Why there is a question mark on his luck, even the main protagonist luck estimate is shown by the system.

[It's simple host, Think about those CEO novels, although those male lead is strong but their whole life and destiny revolve around heroines, So depending on heroin and their love for her, this luck is calculated, but now Hope heroin of the novel have fallen for you so it depends on heroin to unleash his luck or not.] System explained in its seductive voice.

"Oh so to steal his luck Hope have to be with him and he has to fall in love with her. right?" Max understand what the system means if a male lead has feelings for heroin his luck starts to unleash but now Hope is with him that unleashed luck going to him.

That's means if that Yun guy falls in love with Hope, Max can get a constant supply of luck having sex with her.

[You are a kinda right host, although luck you getting is small but that going to be a constant source for luck but only if heroin is in a relationship with Male lead. So make heroin have a boyfriend and girlfriend relationship with the male lead. (it varies between each heroin)]  System corrected Max and explained to him.

"Oh, She has to be in a relationship with the male lead? No problem I can arrange that." Max does not have a problem with Hope being the girlfriend of that Yun guy, Why do you ask? Simple Max has a geass and sex lock that can be used as safety measures, So even if they are in a relationship that Yun can't do anything to Hope. And Max can rise male lead affection for Hope using Netori Halo passive. ( As long as host cum in a target, her So( husband, boyfriend, love interest.) affection rise for them by 10 points. Max 400).

Max looked at the mess on the back seat and their clothes shake his head and spend 100 Netori points to clean this stuff up.

In the blink of eyes all the fluids, mess and wrinkles on clothes faded away and looked like new clothes.

"Although it's perfect, still 100 Netori points are a lot for this."  Max felt little pain spending only 100 points fully knowing that he have more than 100,000 points.

"Forget it, Driver go to Feng Xing International."
Max activated the intercom and instructed the driver, where to go.

"Ok, Master." The driver nodded and started driving in Feng Xing International office building.

Neo who was seated beside the driver seat not even have any idea of what transpired on the back seat. He enjoyed playing his mobile game on his phone and was in a happy mood because he was going to meet his dad soon.

After 30 minutes car stooped in front of the Xing International office building. This whole building is allocated to The Feng Xing International corporation.

"So this is that Yun guy office, huh, I might be a little jealous of him." Although Max is the heir of the Winchester family but he was still in training period so the resources he can use are not that much.

"*Sigh* Wishes still follow the rule of the equivalent exchange, huh, thank God I was smart enough to not wish something overpowered." Max thought to himself.

In his eyes nothing is free we have to pay the price for everything even if it says "free." It's a simple law in simple phrases "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."

Like this wishes Max used first one was to combine his favourite frictional world, but because of this, in exchange, he lost his strongest weapon "Knowledge" about them. In this scenario that Yun suppose to be just a normal guy but now it has a cultivation base making story a little different.

The same happened with Mana exchange Although he does not know yet how much that going to affect the world yet but he can feel that mana is weak compare to qi, So there Max has to pay price as "slow" cultivation.