21. Threesome 2 R-18

Começar do início

Listening to Hope"s pled Max, speed up even more and started using massage skills to press all her sensitive points on her ass and in her asshole with his hands and those two fingers inside of her ass.

"AHHHH I AM GOING CRAZY MAXXX STOPPP AHH UHHHHMM AHH." Hope wasn't even able to resist a little and cummed continuously non-stop.

Hope losses her all energy and just lays on Max's head while Max still fucking her and biting her nipples.

"Ahhhhh Uhmmm Max please stop I c-can't take it anymore *huff* *huff*" Hope doesn't even have any energy to moan loudly but because of Max she cummed again, So she starts to beg Max to stop his actions.

"Oh aren't you wanted to be punished? I am punishing you now *Slap*." Max teased her coldly and slapped her ass again, Now her ass turned red because of slapping and that might be hurting but every time Max rubs on it while massaging her, her pussy will become tight making her more aroused, still Max uses his massage skill to quell her pain a little.

"AHHHHHHHHH *huff* Please Max if this continues I will become crazy Ahh Uhmmm." Hope cummed again when Max slapped her ass, making her weaker but every time Max moves his hand on her ass that tingling sensation of the pain like giving her energy making her more aroused.

"Do you learn your lesson, hope? That mistake never gonna happen again, right?" Max grabbed her back hair lifting her head from his head to front of his face.

"Yes *huff* I promise you that never going to happen *huff* Ahhh umm," Hope said confidently even when she panted for air, determination on her face was genuine.

"Then here comes your reward Aragh," Max said and sped up his speed and released his hot cum inside of her, filling her pussy.

"AHHH YESSSS THANKS MAXXX Uhhhh Ahhh FILL ME UP." Hope become ecstatic after Max released his semen in her, She also cummed with him, She even forgot how many times she cummed. She just closed her eyes and pass out with pleasure on Max's chest, while his dick was still inside of her.

"Hehe, Little fool." Max gave her a chuckle and smoothed her back giving her a massage using his God-level skill. She soon relaxed and fell asleep on Max body while they still connected, Max looked at her and knows that from now on she will not going to have any problems with his women as long as he have a place for her.

*Splash* *Squirt*

When Max takes out his dick from her lower lips, Semen mixed with her love juice come out of her pussy dropping on the car floor.

Max just slid her black sexy panty back on her pussy that was barely covering her pussy.

"It's might be, she wears it for him right, too bad it's got cheap for me now." Max looked at Hope sexy lingerie and figure out that she might be wearing this because she going to see that Yun guy but now there is no chance, she will go to him.

Max slowly put Hope to his left side and put his suit jacket on her, So she does not feel cold. You see although Max now starts to act like a villain, But he still cares about his women, Speaking of women Max looked at Grace on the right side.

"Are you jealous, Grace?." Max said and take her into his arms, hugging her.

"No, I am not jealous, I am not as pretty as her so it's alright that, you give her more attention for but please don't forget me ok?" Grace cuddled in Max's arms and said in a little pleading voice.

"Hey, Grace you are beautiful, You don't even know your charm, and I never forget my little woman." Max kissed her lips gently and said to her.

This is also true although Grace is not beautiful if you compare her with heroines like Hope but she has a natural charm that can able to seduce any men and because of Max duel cultivation technique, she also becomes a little more beautiful although not that much but they're still improvements.