-(2) he saw the light of a thousand stars

Start from the beginning

He eyes her in suspicion for a few seconds more before deciding to shift his attention elsewhere. Whatever, he thinks, trying to disregard her existence despite the fact that he had taken up the forefront of his thoughts somehow.

Dumbledore winds it up after Umbridge's little interruption- some bullshit twisted way of conveying that the ministry is interfering at Hogwarts- not that he cared anyway. He knew that there was no truth in them.

"Wow, the ministry is getting real desperate", Pansy says as the feast commences and chatter breaks out through the crowd.

"They are..", Blaise agrees with her, already digging into the food eagerly.

"Well", she turns to Zilliah. "I'm Pansy. Pansy Parkinson."

"Oh, you're Pansy."

"What do you mean by that?", she raises her eyebrows in question.

"Oh, nothing! I just heard about you on the train. That's all."

"Really? What did you hear? Nothing bad, I presume."

"Well, only that you are a quote-unquote cow", Zilliah replies, sipping water.

"What?!", Pansy blurts out in utter horror as Theo, Blaise, and even Draco can't help the laughter that rises within them at her reaction. "Who the fuck said that?", she demands, eyeing them in a warning before turning her gaze back upon Zilliah.

"Sorry but I don't snitch", Zilliah replies, setting the glass down onto the table and bringing her hands up in defense.

Pansy lets out a loud huff and rolls her eyes. She turns to her plate and tugs into her meal in fury.

"Careful Pans. You'll break the plate", Draco teases her, a small smile he was trying to hide, tugging at the corner of his lips.

She growls and tugs in even more ferociously.

Women are really mad when they get offended.

"I'm Theodore Nott", Theo- obviously- introduces himself, chewing on the chicken leg in his hand. He then inclines his head at the two sitting opposite to him and says, "That's Blaise Zabini and Draco Malfoy. Both douches, really. But don't worry, you got me."

"My reputation precedes me, what can I say?", Blaise mumbles out in a proud tone, shrugging his shoulders.

"Being a douchebag isn't really that good of a quality as you think it is, you know?", Zilliah shoots back, setting her hands on the table and balancing her chin upon them.

Blaise opens his mouth in defiance but Pansy beats him to it. "She is right, Blaise. You can't argue with that." He snaps his mouth shut as he pulls his features into a scowl.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?", Pansy asks, nudging her with an elbow.

'Yeah.. yeah", she replies, grabbing a bowl of soup. "It's nice to meet you guys." A small smile- genuine too.

"Now, why did you trans-", Blaise starts again but Zilliah cuts across him.

"Still, none of your damn business."

"Man! Can't a guy catch a break around here?!", he groans out with a small laugh that shows how lightly he takes things.

"And who said that-", Pansy attempts again but Zilliah crushes her hopes.

"Still, not a snitch", she replies, shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head.

"Oh, come on!", Pansy too groans in defeat.

Draco shakes his head, smiling in amusement.

"What the fuck is so funny, Draco?", Pansy asks him, clearly irritated.