He saw the face of his kook's fiance..
'He is indeed handsome and best match for kook'.

'I'm just a simple looking guy

'I'm just a simple looking guy. How can I think of someone this beautiful as kook to be mine.. I'm a fool.. Pabo'

Due to the pain in his heart, he started to judge and critize himself before thinking twice. He is blaming himself for no reason.

The emotions he tried to keep flowed out one by one.
Sniffings were heard at first but later it continued with loud cries and blabberings.

He needed someone right now. Someone to be their with him.

The first person came to his mind is his eomma...(he'll call jin eomma when he needs him the most)

He took out his phone and dialed the number and kept it near his ear. He closed the door of the balcony and went inside the room and sat on the bed.
He don't have the courage to watch the couple enjoying anymore.

The phone was attended from the other side but before he should say something, the other side spoke .

"Yah you dork of a brother Kim taehyung. Why you call now? Missing your sweet brother... " shouted yeonjun from other side.

Taehyung didn't replied at first .. Later said,

"Yeonjunnie, wh-where is e-eomma? "
He asked in a cracked voice.

"Hyungie... You good?
Eomma is in the kitchen.
I'll pass the phone. Oky don't worry."
said yeonjun with soft voice as to reassure his brother that everything will be alright.

Jin took the phone from his hand ,

"Baby bear, how are you? Eomma is missing you. "
said Jin while pouting cutely with his whinny voice.

"E-eo-eommaa"

This single cracked voice of his son is enough for Jin to understand the situation completely.
He reassured him by saying sweet nothings to his son.

Even if taehyung is 20,30,50 or 60 years.. He will always be their baby bear who they adore with their life.

After a long minutes of calming the boy, tae started the explain the situation shortly.

"Eomma.. Ju-jungkook..koo don't like me. He hates me s-so much and that is hurting me like hell. He is go-going to get married very soon eomma. I don't want to stay here anymore. I'm coming back"

Taehyung cried his heart out by saying these words to his mother and brother.

Jin and yeonjun is crying by hearing the wailing of their baby bear. They never saw him crying his heart out. This makes their heart break with pain and worry.

Even Tae and yeonjun bicker and tease a lot but still taehyung is the best brother for the younger.

He saved him from beatings, bullyings, bought him toys ..

Everything he needed was provided by his brother..most importantly love.. Care..
Hearing his brother's crying voice making his tears falling nonstop.

"Baby bear, come back to eomma. We are waiting for you. We'll solve this together. Oky..now stop crying..you are our tiger..remember that oky. "
said jin with steady voice trying not to breakdown again for the sake of his elder son.

"Hyungie come back soon.. I'll give my PlayStation to you. I promise hyung. "
said the younger in soft promising tone.

Taehyung talked for some more time and made his decision of going back to America and staying there for rest of his vacation.

But ,

One person was hearing everything from outside the door..crying silently.

Who?

🥁

🥁

🥁

🥁

Jimin... His soulmate.

Jimin opened the door forcefully and saw tae sitting on the bed wiping his tears fastly.

Jimin went near him and slapped his cheeks gently without hurting the other. And he hugged him tightly.

Taehyung hugged back with his arms wrapped around others waist and face pressed on his chest.
Jimin is standing near the bed and taehyung is sitting facing jimin.

Whatever we say, but a hug is the most important thing he needed this moment . And he got the best hug from his best friend who is the best hugger.

______________🤍🪄_______________

Thank you for reading 🙏

Please vote and comment. 😘

I love you🌈❤

Don't cry tiger 🐯🥺

Don't cry tiger 🐯🥺