"The Toughest Person can have the most tears" (Stephan's Backstory)

Start from the beginning

"Don't Stop until You Win, Don't let Your Emotions get to You, Don't let anyone get in Your Way and Don't be a Weak Person" I Said

"Now Go" Said Father.

•••

I didn't win The Race...Even I trained 24/7 but I still didn't win The Race...That...means...It either a Beating or...A Kocked Out...

Everyone cheered for The Young Lad who won The Race.

I clapped My hands because I was pretty happy that The Young Lad won The Race.

I turn My head and My Father gave Me The Death Stare.

(Skip Time)

It was 12 AM and Father was knocked out drunk again...But It's normal for Me...Because Whenever I do things that He doesn't like or If I don't do My Workout, Training or Racing Right than He'll just drink, drink and drink...until He is knocked out.

I always remember whenever I lost a Race, He would always forced Me to Run around The Race Track until I faint of exhaustion.

If I ever fainted on The Race Track, Father would just left Me there on The ground.

The Other Racers would watch and They would actually lay down with Me while I'm laying on The ground in exhaust.

I sigh.

Mother...if You can hear Me...I just wanna let You know that I really miss You, I am trying to make You proud and At least Trying to make Father Proud.

I started to fall asleep.

•••

(Skip Time)

(14 Year Old Stephan's POV):

"Now Boy, You are on Your Journey Now, Don't Disappoint Me and Don't ever come back if You fail" Said Father

"Yes Sir" I Said

"Remember The Rules?" Asked Father

"Yes" I Said

"What was it?" Asked Father

"Don't ever stop Training or Workouts, Don't let anyone get in Your way from what You really want and If I...Fail...Than...Live On The Streets and Don't ever come back Home..." I Said

"Good, Now Get Out Of My Sight" Said Father and I sigh and I started to walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stephan's POV:

After that Flashback, I was now having a drink...You know, Moo-Moo Milk?

"You're a disappointment from The start!"

I growled and I throw The Bottle at The Wall and I breath in and I breath out in frustration.