Your Next Door Zombie

Have you ever wondered what living in an Apocalypse might feel like? Zombies?Dead Bodies?Hunger? Graveyards?One thing I can tell you, it won't be easy

Zombies?
Dead Bodies?
Hunger?
Graveyards?
One thing I can tell you, it won't be easy.
But it will sure be an adventure.
Would you like to go on this expedition, fighting the flesh-eaters and trying to survive even when all odds fall against you?
Eager to listen to the call of the dead?
Or well, the undead.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come here and listen to the how, when and what of the Apocalypse.

Every Apocalypse has parts.
So does this one.
I have absolutely no plans of telling you what each part is, but I sure will tell you how and when each part goes.

Seven days from today, all of you supposedly brave souls will gather in the Chronicles of the Flesh Eaters.
Your first task, the first round, will begin on the 8th day.
Each of you will be given a mission at the end of which, you will be scrutinised.
The underperformers will be eliminated.

The whole event is divided into 5 parts.
• Round 1 -
This Round is individual. Each of you will be given a prompt, and you will be requested to submit your responses accordingly. Based on your responses, players will be eliminated or divided into teams.

• Round 2, 3 and 4 -
Now, you have someone to rely on. Form teams, plan ideas and execute them accordingly. In each round, more players will be eliminated. By the end of Round 4, we will come down to 2 players per team.

• Round 5 -
Just 2 of you left. This Round is again based on your individual efforts. Wish to survive?
Do your best.