Chapter 15: Hiding from Toy Santa

Third Person's POV 

The two toy soldiers came back into the factory room and walked over to Toy Santa. 

"Well, did you find her?" He asked. They shook side to side, basically saying no. "Did you check the whole factory?" They nodded. "Well, she's not in the factory then. Hmmm." 

"I feel bad for the reindeer that have to carry this stuff." An elf said to the elf next to him as he pointed at the coal. The other elf nodded in agreeance. 

"The barn." Toy Santa said, getting an idea. "Did you check there?" The toy soldiers shook their bodies no. "Well, check!" The toy soldiers walked away. 

Heidi's POV 

I sighed as I watched Vixen feed on the hay in front of her. 

"Thanks for letting hide in here, Vix." I said. She grunted at me as she ate. "I can't believe Bernard hid the truth from me." Vixen looked at me in confusion. "He lied to me. And yet here I am hiding in the place he goes to get away from the elves when they become too much." I sighed again. "I hope that the toy soldiers won't find me." I spoke too soon. Next thing I know, the stall door opens, and two toy soldiers are staring me down. "Dammit." 

(Time Skip) 

We walked into the toy factory room, causing all the elves too look at me as we stopped in front of Toy Santa. 

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He asked, rhetorically. "Looks like a naughty girl." 

"Nope." I said. "Just a fake Santa." 

"You are quite a mouthy child." He said. 

"I get it from my father." I said. "My REAL father." 

"Oh, don't worry, sweetheart." He said. "You'll be seeing plenty of him when he comes back. But for now, you're just gonna have to deal with me." 

"Oh great." I said, sarcastically, while rolling my eyes. 

"Now, I'm gonna give you a choice." He said. "You could either apologize, join the elves and make coal. Or...you're gonna have to be put on house arrest." 

"I will NEVER apologize." I said. 

"Ooo." He said. "You should have chosen the first option." 

"I'm would never work for you." I said. 

"You will."