Chapter 9

"I said get dressed and meet me downstairs in 45 minutes, Sun. I won't say it again." The hard raspy voice of my grandfather sounds from the door of my room.

Still petting Luna I roll my eyes at him and don't give him a response.

"Stop rolling your eyes and get your ass up." He sighs before opening the door, he turns at me and speaks again. "Behave like a brat all you want but if I don't see you downstairs in 45 minutes you are going to regret it Sun."

He leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

I sigh and lay down more in my bed, I feel my eyes burn as the tears begin to form in them and I close them not wanting to cry again.

Been a week since the whole incident in the bonfires party.

I haven't seen or talked to Niall since he snuck out of the house the next morning, barely hold himself up.

We both agreed that it would be best if he just stayed away for a while.

I saw Louis two days ago though. I saw him through my bedroom window as he arrived at the house, but I decided not to go downstairs mostly because I didn't want to see my grandfather. Who I had been avoiding all week and did successfully until 10 minutes ago when he walked into my room to yell at me to get ready to have dinner downstairs.

I have spent all week up here with Luna. She had left the room a couple times with Rob to go to the back yard.

I have been just fine up here all week long. My grandmother has brought me breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. I have been watching my favorite Disney movies - obviously watching Tangled every day - and I even reorganized my closet.

I know I was probably acting like a child, but I really don't care. He beat up my best friend, so I'll just keep being a brat for a little longer.

The only downside of me staying up here is that I haven't touched a paint brush this whole time. And this is probably the longest time I have gone without painting.

My hands itch wanting to hold a paintbrush. They usually always have small traces of paint in them, but right now they have never been so clean, the lack of dry paint in my nails makes me melancholic.

Three soft knocks in my door sound making me come out of my thoughts.

"Come in." I say knowing that is my grandma knocking.

A tall beautiful woman with light brown curly hair walks into the room. I look down at her, she is wearing a black one shoulder tight dress that goes below the knee and very shiny red heels.

I sigh realizing that a familiar tray of food is missing from her hands.

"I let you in thinking you were going to save me from him and bring me dinner." I tell her, bringing my gaze back to the TV. The movie I was watching it's over so I just stare at the credits.