Chapter One: Kicked Out

Hey guys this is my first fanfic I hope you enjoy it and sorry if I don't make any sense or if I spell something wrong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LUCY POV•

It was just a normal day at fairy tail. I was sat at the bar with Levy, Wendy, Carla and Mira ( Erza and Gray are on a mission ). We were talking until I heard someone say my name .

???:"LUCY, LUCY".

It was none other then my so called best friend Natsu. Me and Natsu haven't talked in months since Lisanna returned in fact nearly the whole guild haven't talked to me except Levy, Wendy, Mira, Carla, Gray, Erza, Gajeel and Laxus.

Natsu: "Luce can we talk in private?"
Lucy: "yeah, of course!

He took me behind the guild and said

Natsu:"I am kicking you out of Team Natsu, I am sorry but your not that strong and we need strong people on the team, not people who hide behide there Spirits, I'm sorry but can you leave the team".

I was shocked when i heard this, I kept back my tears and said

Lucy:"yeah yeah ok."
Natsu:"thanks Luce, I will see you around the guild bye."

And he left. I was running to my apartment with tears escaping my eyes, not looking where I was going I bumped in to someone.

???:" Oi watch were your going blondie."

A familiar voice said, I looked up and saw my childhood friends Sting and Rouge with Lector and Frosch.

Sting:"why are you crying? Did I make you cry I-"
Lucy:no you didn't"
Rouge:"then who?"
Lucy:"it was....Natsu".
Sting:"that bastard I am gonna kill him".

I didn't want Sting getting in a fight with Natsu so I said

Lucy:"i need to go now bye"

And ran of to my apartment, I was glad to see my childhood friends again.