Chapter Thirty-One

Me: Wow! I can't believe that we've only got two dares left! And then, we're moving on to Truth Or Dare With KISS Book #33!

(*All the Kiss guys are whooping hollering out for joy*)

Anubis: *tugs on Vinnie's pants leg*

Vinnie: Yes, what is it, Anubis?

Me: Aww!

Anubis: *spits out saliva and then a blue-violet aurora appears on his left shoulder*

Peter: Whoa!

Paul: Well, will you look at that?

Suzy: I think he's—

Anubis: *the blue-violet aurora keeps on glowing and then, all the other Kiss guys's symbols began to glow*

Vinnie: Ow! *holds onto his forehead in pain*

Me: Anubis's KISSterian powers must be appearing much more sooner than we thought.

Anubis: *starts crying because he doesn't understand and feels a little pain on his left shoulder*

Vinnie: Oh no! *picks up Anubis and holds him in his arms* Shh...it's okay.

Anubis: *is still crying and then the blue-violet aurora stops glowing*

Suzy: Aww.

KellerSinger18: The poor thing.

Gene: Something is going on with him mentally.

Me: *gives Anubis his favorite blanket that's hot pink with cats on it* Vinnie, do you think he's...?

Vinnie: I think so.

(*Vinnie Vincent and Emily take Anubis to see a children's psychologist*)

Psychologist: *smiles* Okay, the first thing I'm going to do is test how he responds to different scenarios. *picks up a talking Tinky Winky Teletubbies plush toy*

Anubis: *tilts his head to the side in curiosity*

Psychologist: *touches his favorite pink blanket with cats on it*

Anubis: *grunts and then holds his blanket closer to him, his blue-violent aurora glowing rapidly*

Psychologist: *places the talking Tinky Winky Teletubbies plush toy next to him and presses the button and Tinky Winky says "Eh oh"!*

Anubis: *giggles and claps his hands happily*

Vinnie: Aww. He loves it.

Psychologist: *smiles and writes a few notes down on her clipboard* Does he like Tinky Winky from the Teletubbies?

Me: Yes, it's his favorite Teletubby, and he loves it. I had a talking Tinky Winky toy from when I was little and I passed it down to Anubis as an early 1st birthday present. But then, one day the toy got all messed and I had to take it away from him.

Vinnie: *nods his head* He was really upset about that, and it took us a while to get him to calm down.

Psychologist: *smiles and nods head* Okay, from what I can tell. Anubis might possibly have autism. We just have to do more tests that will help us figure out how low or high he is on the autism spectrum.

Me: *smiles* That's perfectly fine. Right Vinnie?

Vinnie: *smiles and holds my hand* Yes, thank you mam'm.

Psychologist: *grins* Your welcome!