Chapter Twenty-Two

Vinnie: *is helping me pack the baby bag*

Me: *is sitting on the bed* Oh, my back is killing me.

Vinnie: Do you need some ibuprofen for the pain, baby?

Me: I think I can tough it out. Plus, I don't really take painkillers unless I'm in excruciating pain.

Michael Jackson: *comes into the Egyptian bedroom* Need some help, Vinnie?

Vinnie: Yes, I do. Thank you.

(*Michael Jackson starts helping Vinnie with packing the baby bag so when it's time to go the hospital, everything will be ready*)

(*The next day...*)

(*3:00 a.m*)

Me: *wakes up in bed in excruciating pain* V-Vinnie...😨

Vinnie: *mumbles in his sleep*

Me: VINNIE! 😱

Vinnie: *wakes up* Huh? What's the matter?

Me: I think...it's time.

Vinnie: *can see that my water just broke* Okay, baby. Let's get you to the hospital.

Me: *is shaking with fear* I don't think I can walk...

Vinnie: Don't worry. Ace can teleport all of us to the hospital.

Me: *is trying hard not to panic* O-okay.

Paul: *wakes up in bed* Oh no! The baby is coming! *sends a message through the eye to all the other Kiss guys*

Gene: *gets up quickly to get dressed and then goes to wake up Eric Carr*

Eric Carr: Gene, it's 3 in the morning. Why are you waking me up?

Gene: Because it's time for Emily to have the baby, so you and Suzy need to get dressed in a hurry. Ace will teleport us all to the hospital.

Eric Carr: Sir, yes sir! *does a soldier's salute*

Suzy: Hurry, my foxy! Grab the little one and let's go!

(*In the bedroom of KellerSinger18 and Eric Singer*)

KellerSinger18: *is already dressed up and is now putting a soft and fuzzy onesie on Baby Gia to keep her warm*

(*Fifteen minutes later...*)

Paul: Is everyone ready?

Everyone else: Yes!

Paul: Okay! Ace, can you teleport all of us to the hospital?

Ace: *points his thumb backwards and teleports all of us to a nearby hospital*

(*At the hospital...*)

Nurse #1: I'm sorry, sir. But we can't allow any one else because of COVID.

Vinnie: *glares at the nurse as the golden aurora of his KISSterian powers glow all around him* YOU WILL LET ME BE WITH MY GIRL OR I WILL CURSE YOU FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Nurse #1: *shaking with fear* Right this way, sir...😶