Vicky sat on the couch, and she smiled at me when I returned with the pizza's. "I ordered your favourite: Hawaiian with extra cheese." Her smile grew at the small gesture that I had remembered her favourite pizza.

"Thank you," She chirped. "Bring them into the kitchen, we need napkins and I'll pour us some drinks. Follow me, Styles." She got up, and walked ahead of me.

My eyes slipped down, my subconscious had been begging me to look since I realized what the young boy had been looking at, and the way her ass looked in yoga pants never seized to amaze me.

"Harry, my eyes are up here." Vicky mentioned, blushing at how blunt she had been. We've had sex multiple times, on a plane, and in my office, and she still got shy about pointing out my lustful stares; there was really no one else as innocently sexy as she was. "What do you want?" She questioned me, as she opened the refrigerator door.

"Mmm, iced tea, please." I walked over to the cabinet where she stored her glasses, and grabbed two. I placed them on the counter beside her, my hand purposely brushing her thigh as it dropped, and walked back over to the bar stool I had previously occupied.

Eating pizza with Vicky had been almost a daily occurrence when we were together, and I felt a rush of excitement when I thought of sitting beside her with a box of pizza in our laps watching reruns of Friends.

As we sat down on the couch, Vicky made herself comfortable by setting her feet in my lap like she had all the other times we had done this. I wasn't objecting, the knowledge that she was comfortable enough to sit here with me in silence was lovely. I stared at Vicky out of the corner of my eye; she was struggling to eat her slice. She loved cheese, always ordering extra cheese on her pizza, but she could never separate it with her teeth and it would end up in her lap.

"I am looking forward to the day you finally manage to eat your pizza like a normal human being." I remarked, and she looked at me with mock-hatred.

"I love cheese, twat. You know that." Vicky said, scowling at me before resuming her difficult task. "Why are you still ordering pepperoni? It's basic, Harry. I thought you could do better."

"Don't judge my choice of pizza, Vicks; it's simple, a classic."

"Shut up, and toss me some napkins." She said while waving her hand, gesturing me to hurry up.

"Sure thing, princess." I spoke, and grabbed the entire pile she had placed on the coffee table and threw them at her face.

"Harry!" She squealed. "Why are you throwing the napkins? Look what you've done, those ones touched the floor we can't use them now." She groaned, and I couldn't help but laugh at her annoyance.

These moments, when it was just the two of us, were the most memorable moments in my life. The beautiful smile, that I only ever saw when I made her laugh, kept me going when I thought that I'd ruined everything. I told myself if I could just see that smile one more time then I'll be okay. The crinkles she got around her eyes when she laughed made me fall in love with her all over again. I knew that no matter how sad or upset she was, she still loved me, and I could make her happy.

She didn't realize how much I wanted her back, how much I had missed her. She knew the extent of her feelings for me, she knew she was in love with me, but I was more than just in love with her - I was consumed by her. I couldn't be happy if Vicky wasn't around, I couldn't even be sad if Vicky wasn't around. Unbearable pain and torture ensued the moment Vicky left my life, and any feeling short of that I was numb to. Vicky was my all-consuming love, the kind you only came across once in your life, if you were lucky enough to come across it at all. I couldn't breathe without her - I couldn't live without her.