Chapter Eleven

Ashlynn's POV

"Mind telling me, why you were making heart eyes at .Mr.Nicholas. Visto."

She'd probably hope that no one would notice the fact that the eldest Visto and My baby twin sister were practically making babies with their eyes, and by the blush she has on right now i wouldn't be surprised if she's thinking the same thing.

"W-what are you talk-talking about Ashly, noth-nothing's g-going on between Nicholas and I, he was just sitting in front of me and we w-were eating, yeah we were just eating nothing else, we weren't, we weren't do-doing anything, he was just sitting there and i was there and and sage, bubba was also there and of course you you were there, we were all there eating and drinking and and sitting and i uhhmm am rambling sorry"

"Ok that was just painful to watch" sighing i pull her in for a hug, you know when you just need a hug, well i think we both needed this, and of course sage to. "Stop being so nervous ok little lil, nothing's wrong with you or that Visto guy but be careful, i don't want you catching feelings for him only to have him leave and hurt you we're not gonna take that chance ok Sage and i will try our best to protect you but ultimately that's all up to you ok, however we all know that no one would be able to love us after what they did to us after what they said to us, we're just too broken but that's why we have each other to try and pick up the pieces but i just want to be sure that you're sure"

"Don't worry Ash, i know nothing can happen between the two of us, he was just kinda cute but like a very small kinda it's not even a kinda more like a very, extremely little cute. Yeah that's what it is"

Laughing slightly at how Lily nods to herself as if assuring herself that that was the right answer to say.

After pulling away and getting dressed in one of Say's sweatshirts i pass Lily one as well while Sage just sleeps in his sweatpants.

"Night lil, night say"

"Night bubba, night ashly bubby"

"Night little lil, night Ash"

...

Waking up the first thing i expected was to see wad the old burnt ceiling in my 'room' but instead i woke up to see small golden stars of all sizes on a pure white ceiling, uh that means it wasn't a dream.

Looking to my left i see lily snuggled up to me and Sage snuggled up to her. Lifting up slightly i curse under my breath and lift the t-shirt up slightly only to see that my bruise seemed to have become blue instead of black.

Getting up i move into the bathroom and luckily for myself in the first aid kit that was here was box filled with painkillers. Taking two i swallow them dry and head towards the closet which could possibly become an extra apartment in my old town. Picking clothes for lily, sage and myself because honestly if i let them pick what they wanted......, yeah we won't get to that.

Getting dressed in a black polo neck sweater, black ripped jeans, a navy blue belt, my heel boots and of course my signature black leather jacket. After making sure i put their clothes on the cushioned baby blue bench that was at the end of bed, i head into the bathroom and brush my teeth as well as wash my face before taking care of other business.

Walking out i see my twins still asleep, urgh why do i have such lazy twins?. Groaning to myself softly i move to wake Sage up first seeing as he won't be struggle and then move to wake lily but as i move Lily moves to her left groaning soft while the sweatshirt moved slightly down showing her right shoulder. Furrowing my eyebrows slightly i take a closer look at the now pale blue shoulder, I couldn't help but feel concerned at the discolored shoulder but I'll have to ask lily about it to find out more.

Shaking lily, she groans slightly before looking at me with tired eyes before speaking, "Why are waking me up, it's still early" rolling my eyes at her laziness, i knew she would react like this, "Come get up we still got that shopping shit to go to".

Nodding she gets up slowly, probably to prevent herself from hurting her shoulder more, walking to the bench she picks up her clothes before walking to the walk in closet probably to get dressed seeing as Sage was still using the bathroom. Walking behind her so that i could maybe get some answers, "hey Lily you feeling fine"

"Yep why wouldn't i be bubby?" she asks as she takes the sweatshirt off and stands in her sports bra and underwear. "I'm talking about your shoulder i don't think it should be this colour and not pain like hell" sighing while shaking her head lily quickly puts her clothes that i picked put for her which consisted of a red Polo neck, white sweater on top, black leggings and her ankle boots.

Turning to me she runs her hand through her hair before speaking, "don't worry about it sure it hurts a bit but i can just take two painkillers and if it'll make you feel better I'll take two now to be honest it's kinda paining a bit" she said chuckling nervously

"But you never take painkillers" Sage said coming inside wearing a white Polo neck, blue and white chequered shirt on top, black jeans and his white converse. "Yes i know but if it'll stop you guys from worrying I'll do it" she said as she went to the bathroom without sparing us another glance.

After Lily was done we left our room, not quite ready for the day yet.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

3/4