Two

Kaylan "Butta" Jones ,

"Daddy!"

Kai screamed, running thru the foyer to get to me.

"Princess Kai." I replied picking her up.

She showered my face with wet kisses. I adored my daughter so much. She meant more then anything in this world.

"Hey."

I heard Peyton sarcastically say behind us.

"C'mere Pey."

I pulled her into a tight hug and kissed her lips lightly.

My girls are the center of my universe, including my mother. Everything I do is truly for them. I just wish Pey can see that. If I could be with my family 24/7 I would but someone has to pay the bills. Pey thinks its easy to just let go and get out but it isnt. The streets and the benefits from it is all I know. I been hustling since I was 12 year old. Here I am now 23. 11 years of hard work. This is really all I know. There isnt any other way of income Im interested in. Fast money is the only money I know and need.

When Im showering her with gifts there isnt a worry in the world but when duty calls Im all types of "selfish, unconsiderate, no good, irresponsible, and etc" niggas.

"What movie do you want to go see Princess?"

I asked Kai, while she scrunched up her face at us.

"Uhm, Dr. Seuss The Lorax!"

Peyton smiled and shook her head.

"Lorax it is. What about dinner. Any special request?"

"Red Lobster!"

"C'mon Kai. We ate that last week."

Pey complained.

"Wasabi."

Kai smiled.

This little girl know I'll hand her the world if I could steal it off its axis.

"C'mon. Lets head out."

______________________________________

After the movie, we all walked hand-in-hand towards the exit.

"Aww. She's so adorable."

An older white lady said while smiling down at Kai.

"Thanks."

Peyton replied, while Kai smiled and waved back.

She let go of my hand and hugged the lady. I smiled because my baby was too "loving" at time. In her words she "loves old people" and "everyone deserves a hug". My Princess is something else I swear.

After the kind woman recieved her hugged, she thanked Kai and we walked to the car where I let them both in, before getting in.

Who said a Street nigga didnt have manners?

_________________________________

After we were seated , we ordered and watched Chef. Won prepare our food.

"Daddy, this scrimp is good."

Kai smiled.

"Shrimp, its shrimp baby."

I corrected her.

"Shrimp?"

"Yes."

I looked over at Peyton and grabbed her hand under the table. My baby been riding with me for 5 long years. I sometimes feel honored to be able to say that she's mine. A lot of niggas will kill to have my spot but Im not having that ever.