Valentines Day

𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡 𝑊𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔: 𝑂𝑟𝑔𝑎𝑠𝑚, 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔,

It was Valentine's Day and I was planning on treating Y/N like a princess and a slut. All I wanted to do all day was eat her pussy until she came multiple times on my face so I can swallow her soul. Make her quiet while I fuck her tight little pussy.
"Aaron, earth to Aaron." She yelled
"Huh," I said looking at her
"What is wrong with you, you have been blanking out all day." She called
"Nothing. Just thinking." I said standing up and walking to the closet
"About what." She said walking with me and wrapping her tiny figure around my body
"You really wanna know," I asked picking her up and holding her to the wall
"Yes." She said
"Well it's Valentine's Day we are both off work today and all I want to do is take you to dinner then bring you home and fuck that tight little pussy till your screaming my name," I said staring at her the entire time
Her body went limp as I held her up and asked," Nervous baby."
"Yes." She breathed
I set her down and picked her to chin looking in her eye saying," Get dressed baby we are going out with the team."
I walked out as I saw her standing there trying to get herself together and I laughed to see how she fell apart in my arms. I jumped in the shower and washed my body before grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body. I came out and saw Y/N on her laptop until her eyes left it and watched me go into the closet and grab my clothes. She went into the bathroom and washed her body. She came out smelling like strawberries and mangos.
"God I love your body wash," I said as she smiled
She grabbed a red dress and her black heels and set them on the bed. She walked into the bathroom and put her y/h/c hair in curls and did some light makeup. She came into the room and took off her towel putting on the lingerie set and dress.