Visions

Around me are crates full of cargo, I think I'm in some type of warehouse. A few other Avengers are readied in a battle stance.

"What's going on?" I ask.

There's no response, it's like... I'm not even here- Wait, I have been here before! This vision- I've had this vision before, and that means-

A blur of blue is outlining the back wall. When it stops, it appears to be a young man. After lots of squinting, I can't make out his face. He does have silver blonde hair and he's in some type of track suit.

Pietro?!

Hold on- this used to be in Wakanda. That means it must've happened when I was in a coma... My sense was trying to tell me that the twins weren't dead, but I wasn't strong enough to see it...

I'm in a large field with an army. There's a man standing close, slightly behind me. The images are unclear, but I think I can make out a metal arm- it's Bucky.

"Make sure he's protected in the lab" Steve demands.

Buck is okay, Shuri's algorithm worked... it worked.

I notice something that I didn't before. I can feel his arm sneak around my waist, holding me closer to his chest.

He's subtle in it, not wanting to alert the enemy of our relationship, "Am vrut doar să te țin în brațe(I just wanted to hold you)." Bucky explains,  "aceasta este o luptă mare și mi-e teamă că nu va fi o luptă pe care o câștigăm(this is a big fight and I'm afraid that it won't be a fight we win)."

"Bucky..." I start hesitantly, my eyes tearing.

"Stiu, stiu,(I know, I know,)" He leans until I can see his face next to mine, "Am vrut să ne prețuiesc dragostea pentru un moment, în caz că este ultima dată când avem șansa(I wanted to cherish our love for a moment in case it's the last time we have the chance)."

"Te iubesc, Buck.(I love you)" I mumble, attempting to keep my tears at bay.

"Si eu te iubesc, Păpuşă.(I love you too, Doll)"

We kiss with everything we have, we will be able to cherish this moment.

Next image...

"Attack!" A man in a black suit yells.
The rest of the army charges into battle against... I'm not sure. All I see is a blob coming right for us.

Nobody can see me, so I hesitantly make my way through the battlefield.

Soon, I see a large enemy machine being lifted up by a strange red force. My eyes search the field for answers. I can make out a figure with strong red locks. She seems concentrated on the crimson substance. With a throw of the hands, the machine comes crushing down onto the enemy soldiers. I struggle to see her face. I quickly make my way to her and I'm able to focus in- it's Wanda! But her hair is bright, bright red. Holy shit, she's amaz-

Another image flashes in replacement...

"Steve we lost." It's another me, a future me. I'm battered, completely covered in cuts and fresh bruises, my hairs are flying in separate directions as I attempt to stand up.

"We have to keep going, okay? You don't think like that." He leans next to me, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"No, Steve," my voice breaks as I point to Thor and Thanos in the distance. Thanos snaps, sending a blast of power through the surrounding areas. "we lost..."

The purple Titan snaps again through an indigo portal before our eyes.

We take off sprinting in their direction, "Where did he go?"

"Thor! Where did he go?Wh-"

"Păpuşă? Steve? I-" He stares at his hand in bewilderment as it begins to fade.

No!

"No, no, no, no, Buck!" I run back in the opposite direction, so quickly that my feet slide on the dry grass beneath us. I grab him, feeling him in my arms as he fades away, "Please, I can't lose you again! I-"

He's gone...

I sit with my hands shaking in front of me, resting on my dust-covered knees.

Another image flashes...

I sniffle, trying to maintain my composure. We gather in the courtyard of the Great Hall. The sky is now dark, matching the feelings in our chests, "W-where's Pietro? I need to see h-him. P-please tell me that- that he's still here. I don't t-think I'll be able to handle it i-if he isn't."

"It's okay, Lil. We'll find hi-" Nat is shoved out of they way as I'm instantly wrapped in someone's eager arms.

"Wanda a dispărut, a dispărut (Wanda is gone, she disappeared)." He sobs, his fingers gripping me tightly as he hides in my shoulder.

"Stiu(I know),"

"Am privit-o dispărând (I watched her disappear)." His voice breaks, our tears mixing with the blood and sweat from the fight.

"Stiu, Little Draga, stiu(I know, I know)." We rock slightly and the remainder of the team leaves us to mourn for the loss of our sister.

She's gone too... They're gone... Half of them are gone... in the blink of an eye...

I shoot awake, grabbing my throat as I gasp for air.

I can't breathe.

"Holy shit," I gaze at my window and bring myself back into reality, "I- What the hell just happened? Were those more visions? I mean- they could be, but I haven't had ones that strong before! That was a- I felt them... I lived them!"

My eyes shoot to my alarm clock, "Shit, I'm going to be late for therapy with Dr. Balan."

It was probably nothing. I have to go.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry that I've been gone so long. As you probably know, school has started up again, so I'm still trying to get caught up... Life as a freshman sucks. However, I was really happy with this chapter. I love writing her visions so so much, I just don't want to spoil too much *hehe*
Anyways, enjoy!