Ronald Weasley! || chapter one-hundred and two

There it was. That feeling— that feeling that constantly wrapped me around its finger, making me crave more. The feeling consisting of pure pleasure.

It was buried so deep within my body, and it only worsened because of the slow movement sliding inside of me. A waft of mint was fanning against my relaxed face, and a low raspy voice was groaning quietly under his breath. 'Y/N...'

'Fuck...' I heard, my eyes slowly opening upon hearing the quiet groans. 'Wake up, princess...' the voice said quietly in my ear, pressing light feathery kisses against my lobe.

'Draco...?' I whisper quietly, slowly wrapping my aching arms around the head that was buried inside of my neck. All I could see was a head full of platinum blond hair, but upon hearing my voice he looked up.

Dracos handsome face looked quite tired, but also contoured with pleasure. The more conscious I became, the more I realised what was going on. The pleasurable feeling inside of me— it was him.

I look down to see Draco slowly moving his cock in and out of me, and he grabbed my leg to drape it around his waist. A small moan escaped my lips when he pushed himself deeper, and adored the sound of his low grunt.

That's when his words from the night before rang through my head, 'Good girls deserve to be rewarded. If you're lucky daddy might fuck you nice and slow until you wake up...'

Draco said he would fuck me— and so he did.

My hands automatically clutch onto his shoulders for support, and I rest my head against his chest. But that's when I noticed something else in my sleepy-haze like state.

There was a small teddy bear in one of my hands— the one Draco had gifted me when my nightmares started. He must've placed it in my hands after I fell asleep last night.

My eyes watered up a little bit from the intensity of the feeling from down below. Dracos cock had been inside of me throughout the entire night, leaving me insanely sensitive. Tiny little high-pitched moans escaped my lips, and Draco soothingly smoothed my hair down my back.

'So precious...' Draco murmurs quietly, pressing a gentle kiss against my forehead while I was hardly able to speak. His cock was moving in and out of me while smirking at this, enjoying the sound of my tiny whimpers.

'Isn't this a nice way to start our day, hm, princess?' Draco whispers softly against my head, starting to pant a bit while he earned a little nod and a whine in response. 'Mhm... so nice...' I murmur quietly.

Even though we hadn't been going for long, Draco's face already started to harden, he could hardly handle the pleasure anymore. My mouth fell open, lips slightly ajar as he held me right against him, fucking me nice and slow.

I could feel every single one of his veins brushing against my sensitive walls, stimulating everyone of my internal hotspots. I wrap my arms around his neck, and Draco could feel my soft teddy bear pressing against his back— making him smirk at the thought of me clutching something so innocent while doing something so dirty.

'Can... can you wake me up like this more often...?' I ask gently, gasping a little when Draco's tip just grazed over my g-spot. Draco thought this was adorable, and nuzzled his head against my own.