Nice to See You Again.

HELLO ONCELER SIMPS!!! yes I'm still alive finally bringing you all another chapter. So so sorry for the long wait!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Onceler/Greedler's POV

Though being completely exhausted from work, my business was booming like crazy! I had people from other business that shut down coming to ME asking if they could work for me! People were crawling my way! I was gaining soo much money. Somebody else sent me a letter saying they were going to come in and apply for the job. They didn't say who they were... but eh, one more worker means more money coming my way. It's like I had completely forgotten about Y/N. Until

"Hello?" a voice spoke from outside my office door.... A familiar voice.. I didn't think much of it though. "Mhm, you're late. Come in." I replied to them.

And I literally couldn't believe what I saw, I must've been dreaming. "Y/N?!" I say completely shocked. "What the hell? It's so great to see you after so long!" I exclaimed getting up from my desk to hug them. When they hugged me back a wave of all our memories together washed over me. Then I remembered how much I wanted them. How much I wanted them to myself. How I would watch them whenever I got the chance. The beautiful polaroid picture I have of them on my nightstand. Suddenly the only thing I cared about again was Y/N.

"I've missed you my love. I've missed you so very much." hugging them tighter. "I- I missed you too but um youre hugging a little tight.. what're you trying to strangle me?" They jokingly said... but maybe I was. Just too keep them you know? "Oh right. Heh sorry." Finally letting go of my poor sweetheart. I motioned them to sit in the chair in front of my desk, sitting across from them.

"So.. Y/N, tell me darling... why do you want this job?" admiring at how beautiful they are. "Well, the recent fashion company shut down cause of yours. I know you like me so maybe I could... possibly get a higher rank than the other workers?" They innocentally ask. "That's kind of a dumb reason to want a raise you know?" I replied, "But anyways I have a better, somewhat of a more special role for you." "What is it?" they questioned. "How about" I leaned closer to Y/N "You can be my very own personal assistant?" I asked with a smirk...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

He knows what he's doing looking at me like that, "Me?! Are you sure?" I asked. "Very." he responded to my obvious question. "Since you were talking about a raise, you're most definitely gonna get that working for me. We're gonna be together most of the time wherever you go I go, just incase I need help with... things you know?" he also added. It's like I had no way out of this. I started to get nervous, and fidgety breaking our eye contact. "Look at me honey." he demanded, I did as he said. Looking back at him.

"You won't have to worry about buying or paying anything if you work for me, I'll treat you like royalty my love." This guy won't give up will he? "Alright." I answered. I caved! I didn't know what to say! I like the thought of being with him a lot, and sure maybe I was a little attracted to him. But since that day we first met, I've always and I mean always had a weird feeling about him. But I gave in, nothing I can do about it now. "Great.. I promise you won't regret it one bit." reassuring me. Yeah we'll see.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY THANKS FOR STICKING AROUND THIS LONG! :,0 Oh and if you didn't noticed i changed all the "she" and "her" parts to "them,they,their" i realized that some people could feel upset so im gonna leave Y/N as imaginable to the reader as possible! this means ill be changing the title and the past chapters. Anddddddddd :) expect another chapter possibly tomorrow or sometime next week?? Thanks, have a wonderful day all of you! ;P