I Like You.

WOOOOO Back with another chapter!!! Hope y'all are liking this story so far! :))))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I woke up, the sun shining through my curtians, everything was normal. Except last night... I heard somebody that was close to my window shout "Fuck off"? He sounded fimiliar. Kinda sounded like Oncie? I don't know who he was shouting at though, or who.. weird. I got up ate, and brushed my teeth. (By the way ppl reading this make sure to eat!) I was just about to sit down and watch TV when I heard a knock at my door. I went to go who it was but nobody was there, I thought it was just some kids "praking" me but I looked down and saw... a bouqet of flowers?

I picked it up and it had a note on it. "To the most stunning person on this planet. You deserve these. ;)" What the-??? I mean yeah this is sweet and all but who would-.. Oncie. I don't know any other guy that would do this, any other weird guy that would do this. This is very sweet I'm not going to lie. I decided to give him a visit, I don't have anything better to do today anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Past time skip
Onceler's POV

I woke up early and went to the flower shop to get my lovely Y/N some flowers. They deserved them after all, I'm hoping this'll get them to like me. They have to like me back. While uncontrollably smiling, I wrote "To the most stunning person on this planet. You deserve these. ;)" I put it in the bouqet and went to Y/N's house. I left it on their doormat. I went to where their window is to watch them again.
They were sleeping... So beautiful. So amazing. So perfect. I saw them waking up so I ran back to my house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I knocked on the door to his place, "Just a second!" geez it took him a while. Finally after a few minutes he opened it the door.

"Oh, h-hi hon- Y/N!" he said cheerfully with a big smile. "I missed you..." he mutterd

"Uh... hi. What's up? What did you say? What were you about to call m-"

"Ha- Uh- n-nevermind." He was acting weird. "Oh please come in." He finally lets me in the house, I sit down on his comfy bed.

"So lets start, what's up with the bouqet of flowers?" I questioned him, getting straight to the point.

"Huh-?! Ha- how did you know it came from me?"

"I just- I could tell." I said with a smirk. "Besides you're the only guy I know, other than that cute guy that works at the coffee shop..."

I can tell that set something off in him because his expression changed drastically.

"What? ...Who?" When he asked that.. I could tell he was angry.

"Nobody nobody. Nevermind." I was gettng anxious.

"No hun, tell me. Whos this guy you've got your eye on, hm?" he asked me staring deep into my eyes.

"He- Uhh... W- He's not really-"

"What are you nervous for darling?" Now he's just teasing me. "I'm not gonna do anything to you just.. tell me who he is."

"Oncie... please tell me you aren't mad at me." I said worringly looking up at him.

"Aww hon, I'm not mad." He said looking down at me with puppy dog eyes.

"You're- you're not?"

He took a deep breath before saying "Nope. Not at all. Ha, I couldn't be mad at somebody I have a crush on ya know?"

"What?"