A Little CRAZY For You.

Onceler's POV

It was the next day, when I wope up all I could think about was Y/N. "Oh I'm Y/N!" Their voice, their appearance, the way they said my name.. everything about them just gave me butterflies. They were the one thing I had on my mind since yesterday. I had to meet them again, I just had to. I brushed my teeth, threw on my usual outfit, and headed out the house.

I made my way to Greenville, in hopes of finding my beloved Y/N there. And whaddya know... I did. I saw them sitting by themself on a bench and sat next to them.

"Hi!" I said with a grin. "Oh, hey..." I could tell something was wrong. They weren't their usual happy self.

"Are you okay? You seem down about something." I said tucking hair behind their ear.

"Yeah. Yeah I'm fine just... tired I guess. And I havent had breakfast yet."

"Well you can come to my place! I'll make you breakfast!" I said cheerfully. This would be an opportunity to get to know them a little more. Maybe they'll even offer for me to go to their place. But I guess this'll have to do right now.

"Really? Oh wow uh.. you don't have to do that-" I cut them off again.

"Please! I insist..." I had got really fidgety. "It's the least I can do."

"Uh... you know what. Okay, I'll go" they exclaimed with a smile. Great, now I can have them all to myself.

-------- -------- -------- -------

Time passed and the love of my life, Y/N, was in my house. MY HOUSE! We were laughing and telling each other jokes. Taking pictures. We were having such a good time. Until....

"So where do you uh live?" I randomly asked.

"H- Excuse me?" they glanced at me, concerned.

"I asked.. where do you live?.." I repeated the question.

"Well...I mean... I don't get why-"

"Cmon... we're friends right?" I asked.

"Well.. yes. But-"

"Okay so then where do you live?" I asked once again, desprately trying to get them to tell me.

"I think I should leave now... it's getting pretty late."

They were picking up their things and getting ready to leave. I could NOT let this happen.

"What?! Al-already?! No no no no no no! Not yet!" I grabbed their arm. "Why so soon huh?"

"Oncie... please. I-it's getting late." they answered.

"You can stay the night!" I tightend my grip on their arm. I was trying everything to get them to stay with me for as long as possible.

"Oncie.. let me go please..." they said with a frightend tone.

I realized I was scaring them. I let go of their arm.

"S-sorry. I didn't mean t-"

"It's okay..." they were looking everywhere else but at me. "I'll see you tomorrow mkay?"

"Alright...bye." I said with a smile. I tried to play the whole thing off. But they didn't even say bye back to me.

-------- -------- -------- -------

(Another time skip)

I put the picture of my Y/N on my nightstand. I couldn't stop thinking of them. But.. I had to make up that incident to them somehow. If one thing's for sure... they'll love me. They'll love me one day. I went to sleep, dreaming about my adorable Y/N.