What will happen next?

Pov Damien:
After i woke up from my nap i noticed that it was a way to quiet in this house i went to the kitchen seeing Blade sleeping with his head on the table but no trace of our little helpless Princess. I went upstairs just to see that she was gone. I ran back downstairs to Blade and hitted his head that he should wake up. He woke up and rubbed his head „Ey why do you hit me your fucking idiot!" i yelled at him „ OUR LITTLE PRINCESS TOY IS FUCKING GONE YOU IDIOT!" he jumped up and ran around the whole house. I threw plates around the whole kitchen and punched a hole in the pantrys door. When Blade came back in he screamed: „how the fuck could she leave we gonna be so fucked if Mikaëla hears about this. That we lost the little Princess before the fucking marriage she gonna be furious!" i yelled back at him: „ no fucking shit Sherlock as if i wouldn't know that already but it was your time to watch over her that she doesn't do anything stupid or runs away you asshole!" Blade just clenched his fist and hitted the table „She must have putted something in my food! Cause all i remember is that i ate something and then everything went black!" We both went outside and tried to calm down smoking. //We gonna be so fucked when Mikaëla comes back she will literally kill us for that we lost her. We have to keep Mikaëla busy// i thought to myself. Blade broke the silence between us and said: „ What is if she left somewhere here in the house a trace about where she could be. Because it is impossible to teleport just like this into another dimension." when he said that i dragged him with me upstairs to her room. „You look here if you find a trace maybe she wrote something somewhere down. And i will be checking the bathroom and other rooms for traces where she could be. He nodded and i left the room searching for any traces to where she could have left. After a while of searching i heard Blade yelling from her room that he found her Diary i walked quickly over to read her Diary with him. When i walked in I saw him holding her book up. We both sat down on her bed trying to open the book wich didn't worked so we needed to find a key for it which was really easy to find. It laid on her night desk next to her bed. We opend and started reading everything till we came to the page that could help us a little we readed about the human world where she hid from us and what they have done to her and then the intresting part came where she wrote about a boy with D.I.D. and Schizophrenia. She wrote „Dear Diary today i finally managed it to come back home after a couple of years but i didn't came back alone a stupid boy named Luke had followed me to the forest when I ran out of the asylum but he is kinda cute though to be honest. I wish my parents would not have promised me already to two Princes of another world to keep the peace up and not starting a war again like other old rulers did. But anyway back to Luke he is around my age and also quite funny i trying to find a way for him to get him back to his home so he is back reunited with his family." we tried not laugh cause that was so stupid of her to keep a diary we kept continuing reading till to another page where she cussed Luke and that aka Ayden out for using her razor as blades to hurt themselves and then after she did it herself. We continued till we found the page with a location written on it. With this we could finally find her and bring her back here to us and gonna marry her either if she wants it or not she doesn't have a choice either way. She belongs to us and that is the end of this conversation. I looked over to Blade and said: „ We will now rest and then prepare everything for tomorrow morning to go get her back cause now it is already too late to do something and i am too tired to use my magic to bring us there." Blade responded with a „Yeah you right i am too tired and exhausted too to do something or to keep searching." We both headed to separates bedrooms and slept. In the next morning we ate something first and then prepared everything we need to bring her back here before Mikaëla comes. We cleaned first the mess up as we took then the diary with the location of where she might could be and whispered a spell to get us there. We looked around and we were on the right place exactly how she discribed tbe look of this place after she came here for the first time. We walked in the castle to get a talk witb that boys parents it seems like they are also princes just from another world. Their parents tried to deny that she is here till Blade held a knife against the Queens throat whispering into her ear „We know exactly that she is here she planned everything through and was so stupid to write her whole plan down. Now either you get her here or you both and your whole Bloodline will be destroyed by me. Cause i don't have time for little innocent stupid games. Are we clear lady?" she just nodded her head and sent off a guard to go get her. I looked at them cold saying „why not immediately like this why do we have to threat first that everyone starts to act?"