The broken girl

Pov Ashlynn:
After they were done with me after they had finally broken me my hair slowly turned black the color of emptiness and my world slowly to fall apart. I curled myself up on the bed while they dressed themselves again. I couldn't take this anymore my whole world i was working on so hard fell apart. I heard Blade saying : „ Get dressed Princess and come downstairs to eat~"  and then they both left the room i tried to stand up but couldn't my body hurted to much so i decided to crawl over the ground to my room with a blanket around me to get myself dressed. I putted some baggy clothes on and tied my hair together. After that i crawled to the bathroom to put on some makeup to cover the bruises they left on me. I tried to crawl back out of the bathroom but failed and broke down between bathroom and hallway. While i laid on the floor playing with the thought about that i could technically teleport myself away to Ayden and Luke but as quick i thought about it i told myself no cause they would come after me and they would kill them these bastards. I wish i could be back with them but i can't and i don't want them to be hurt so i stay here and be their doll and let them use me how they please. I didn't even looked up as i heard footsteps coming towards me and kept starring at the ground ignoring the fact that i gave up everything just for two stupid boys that i fell in love with to give them their freedom back while it at the same time my punishment would be. But what all matters to me is that they are safe. While Damien carried me down i kept starring into the space thinking about them as he suddenly slapped me accros my face glarring i couldn't resist being cold towards to him.

Pov Damien:
//Damn she takes pretty long to get dressed i should probably look if she is still there and not gone yet// „Yo Blade i go check up on her to see if she is still here and you make food?" he just nodded in response. After that i ran upstairs to see her laying on the ground between bathroom and hallway i held back a laugh as i picked her up and carried her down to Blade. Blade chuckled as he saw her in my arms being helpless and putted the food on the table „eat Princess before your dear parents and guards picking you up from this stupid world that you made yourself. Ya thought you could escape forever and hide forever from us your future husbands~" he said smirking. She just starred into the space ignoring us as if we aren't existing that made my blood boil as i took out and slapped her face. She just starred then at me with empty eyes whispering „ Is that all you got?" i scoffed and took some food leaving to the livingroom. //that girl has serious nuts to say that into my face as if it was nothing one day she will learn to obey us either if she likes it or not she got promised us from her parents and no one will change that if i ever find that boy i will personally kill him infront of her eyes slowly and painful so that she learns her lesson not to mess with us// I wrote Blade to keep an eye on that little slut while i would be taking a nap in the livingroom he just responded with a like after that i fell asleep.
~time skip~

Pov Ashlynn:
A couple of weeks had passed by now since i last saw Ayden and Luke. I kept thinking about them. In the morning Blade woke me up and threw a pregnancy test at me and forced me to take it i just stood up went straight to the bathroom and peed on the test and gave it back to Blade he held it while he pushed me back on the bed waiting for the results that turned out to be Positive i was pregnant with their children. When he called Damien up to us and told him the news my eyes went emptier i couldn't believe that i had to bear their children. They just smirked at me and said: „ you know what that means Princess now you are definitely forced to marry us before you give birth to our babies. We will prepare everything and we can't wait to see you in the dress we gonna choose for you. Aren't ya excited Princess~" i didn't wanted to marry them the only chance for me to escape would be when both of them would be distracted at the same time but as i know that will never happen cause they never leave me for a single second alone exceptional when i have to use the bathroom for a really short while but that really short while was not enough time for me to escape. I have to knock them out somehow or get a chance of them one cooking and one taking a nap. The day went by and i finally got a chance to be for a little while alone and i used that chance to escape and teleport to Luke and Ayden. At first they tried to attack me but when i screamed out loud their names they immediately stopped and hugged me tightly asking a lot of questions about what happend where i have been why my hair is black and not white anymore why my eyes are swollen and and why i exactly had bruises everywhere. I couldn't answer them without breaking down so i just hugged them tight back. They both held me close and patting my back carefully. I couldn't resist the urge not to cry anymore and started crying madly. They just held me close while i cried madly sobbing they waited till i stopped crying. After that we 3 sat down and i told them the story of what has happend in the past weeks months but i didn't told them the Princess part or about what exactly my parents were. Neither did i told them about the pregnancy part it was too early for myself too to understand what they actually did to my body. Ayden clenched his fists tightly and Luke grinnded his teeth together. I just begged them to do nothing and stay here with me both just nodded and held me close. After a while i passed out without noticing that they kept holding me close to them.