How it started

Pov Ashlynn
It's been a long while since I've got putted into a mental health hospital. The people think i m insane for telling stories about another world. Where fairies Vampires Elfs Fae's Sirens Demons and Angels exist. I myself are a half demon and half Fae. But somehow in this world magic isn't showed as something great these humans would call you instantly a witch or a creature from hell and cause magic dosent work here and i've tried to tell them that i have to go back home to my world they declared me as insane. The years passed by and i haven't aged one day just that i get more and more tired. I lost track of time and slept most of the time. They have woken me up a few times for eating but i refuse to eat this dirty food. It felt like 2 decades as they decided to let me go out. I jumped off from the bed when they have told me i are allowed now to leave. I ran out and kept running for hours and ran miles till i found the woods where i got found. Now i got to search the place how to get home. I was so exhausted from the running that i haven't noticed that someone was watching me. It slowly turned dark around me to show that the night is coming. It felt good to feel the wind on my skin and blowing my long hair around i charged my magic in the moonlight a while till i transformed into my real form. I heard some noises and i turned around just to see another human being. I thought to myself oh holy lord i have to take him with me now. I grabbed his arm and took him with me to my world. He tried to scream but i coverd his mouth and hissed at him „ don't you dare to scream or i have to end your little pathetic life for following me from the Asylum" he just nodded and i let go off him and asked him „what's your name?" he responded with „ my name is Luke and what's your name?" he asked „My name is Ashlynn" i told him. He asked a lot of Questions while i walked with him to my old house. I hissed at him that he shall shut up and ask less questions till we are at my house he just responded with a head nodding. I opend the door and letted him go inside first. I aggressively said to him „ Don't touch anything of my stuff here you pesky human being" he just turned around and asked quietly „ What problem do you have against me i haven't done anything against you during the years and months in the asylum and i m not a pesky human. When i heard from other patients your stories i believed them I would have talked to you during the last few years but you never came out of your room to interact with anyone of us there." I sighed and closed the door and sat down on the kitchen table. I looked at him and told him he shall ask his questions now. He sat down on the floor and started: „ How old are you and how did you came from here to our world? How did you managed to survive all of these years in the asylum without breaking?" I calmly explained him „ One day long ago i created a portal to travel around and landed in your world and then people of your kind have found me at the moment where i tried to create a portal to get back they took me to the Asylum and asked also questions they declared me as insane for talking about my kind of people and locked me up in the room gave me electricity shock therapy and then they noticed it wouldn't work they just left me in peace. And I am hard to break. And my age gets caunted diffrently in your world i would be only 14 but here i am 140 years old here in my world times goes by faster" i explained calmly. He nodded and i asked „Luke how old are you even?" he responded „ I am actually 13 years old". I thought to myself damn he is young and already in a asylum. „Luke why were you in the asylum at the first place?" i questined him. He just looked away and mumbeld „I tried an attempt on ending myself cause i kept seeing and hearing things that no one else could. So my parents decided to give me away to the asylum" i concluded that he might have schizophrenia. We got up from the table and floor i decided that he may stay here and showed him my place. He liked his guestroom and asked politely if he may take a shower i just said he shall do what he pleases to do so he took a towel and went to the bathroom I went downstairs and started to cook dinner for both of us. I decided i would do some soup and pancakes something really simple due the asylum food wasn't the best. Luke came downstairs in just a towel around his body and asked if  i would have some spare clothes for him at the first second i screamed in shock cause he walked up quietly behind me as i turned around i've noticed that he had a lot of scars and that his chest wasn't so flat as before. It turned out that Luke was born as a girl but wanted to be a boy I respect his choices and not gonna start to misgender him. I gave him some sweatpants shirts underwear and a hoodie that he could wear to hide his chest. He looked at me surprised that i didn't gave any comments about his body i just looked into his eyes and said „ I don't care as what you are born as you introduced yourself as Luke and a boy so i see you as a boy even if your body says diffrently" he teared up and hugged me after he was done changing clothes. We ate dinner together and watched a movie together before we fell asleep on the couch me leaning my head on his shoulder and him leaning his head on mine.