The Consequences (Part 2)

Pov Luke:
After she found the medication she handed it over to me and gave me some water to take it. I quickly swallowed the medication and felt already better. And somehow my friend didn't disappeared during the time in the Asylum I had seen a lot of wreid creatures standing in every corner or hanging on the ceiling and under my bed everywhere where shadow was till i got my medication. I thanked her and she just brushed it off again with a shrug. I felt a cold shiver down my back and didn't wanted to turn my head around to look what it would be instead i just wished her a good night and went quickly upstairs to my guest bedroom.

Pov: Ashlynn
After spending a whole day with him he acted wreidly. He kept starring at specific places and whenever i asked him he didn't really responded to my question. I gave him some „medication" but in truth it were pills that makes you tell the truth no matter what the question is I am surprised that he went so fast to his new bedroom without wanting to watch a movie or so. I've decided to go to him and chat a while with him so i knocked on his door and opend it and saw him sitting on the bed hugging his legs and resting his chin on his knees. I politely asked „may i come in?" he just nodded with his head and i enterd „i just hope he doesn't find out the truth so soon about the medication and about me „ i thought to myself while sitting down on the edge of his bed. „ Hey are you alright Luke?"  just then he reacted and mumbeld „My name isn't Luke my name  is Ayden and yes i m alright Miss Ashlynn" i tilted my head in confusion then i remembered that Luke have said he has been suffering from splitted personality or whatever he had called it. Ayden seemed a bit more interesting then Luke. He asked me how i am i just respond „i m tired but it's nice to meet you i guess?" he just nodded. He asked me then: „ what exactly have you given Luke i know that it wasn't something against schizophrenia so tell me what was it" he slightly glared at me. I didn't respond to it. „Tell me Ayden why are you exactly a part of Luke and how come that you are so diffrent then him?" He looked surprised at me and answered looking out the window „ well it started at a very young age we were born together in this body we were supposed to be twins but cause our original parents had messed up when they sended us to earth they gave us both one body i started to remember everything while Luke didn't he still thinks he just a simple human being with Schizophrenia and splitted personality. While i exactly know that he do has his disease with Schizophrenia but not the splitted personality, normally i do not show up at random times or even at all but when i saw what kind of person you actually are that you might be able to part us and bring us home where we belong to." he looked over to me „but if you ever do something again something like this or insult my tiny brother I have to murder you it is my job to protect him for other people who want to harm him and aslong I don't know more about you i will be watching you. You look full of secrets Miss Ashlynn do not make me regret to let you have keep living." his eyes had a light murder lust in them. I just started to laugh while his eyes widened but i just kept laughing „you think you could murder me?! Me! Hilarious" i couldn't stop laughing anymore and held my stomach and rolled around on the bed. He screamed at me „WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT IT YOU LITTLE BITCH?!" i wiped the tears out of my eyes and looked at him with a serious face „ Listen here Ayden, you can not kill me for a few simple reasons first of I am Immortal second of how do you want to get home without me third of i saved your pathetic life and gave you a new home and lastly if you would murder me you will be getting killed bere in my home. Are we both clear?" he just glared at me and nodded i got up from his bed and turned around „ it was nice to talk to you Ayden~" then i left the room and went downstairs under my house in a private room that none of them both knows of and started to train with all i had the whole night.

Pov Ayden:
Something dosen't seem right about this girl she is hiding something from us and i will find out what exactly she is hiding no matter the cost. I kept starring out of the window and kept thinking about what she had said she is immortal no creature can be immortal and when she said I would be the one getting murderd if i murder her. But yes it is true she saved us from the human world and gave us a new home. I can understand Luke why he kind of likes her she has something on her that makes her mysterious and dangerous but that's what he likes and to be honest it is indeed attractive for a girl in kind of our age. I wonder where she went cause i don't hear any noises in this house. I went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack and looked around she seems to be nowhere i wonder how she does that. I went back up and decided to fold the clothes she has given us and sorted them into the closet while taking a towel out and went to the bathroom and took a warm shower i looked in the mirror just to see all the scars this weak body went through due humanity. That world was the cruelest out of all worlds i have seen but this world here is new to me one i never have seen or heard about and in my home world we learned about every single world and what kind of people may live there and what they can do if they simple or dangerous. One day when i return home i will tell our world of this one. But in one way i didn't want to leave this world it looked beautiful the most beautiful one i have ever seen with all these flowers and nature here and the way the city have looked like. So clean and pure meanwhile ours was burned dirty and chaos.