The Consequences (Part 1)

Pov Luke:
I watched out of the window when i saw that white haired girl with these ocean blue eyes ran out of her room to the freedom. I couldn't take it any longer to stay here in this asylum i didn't deserved to stay here! I looked over to my friend he had also the same white hair just milky white eyes with glasses and had a lot of injuries on his body he looked at me and nodded as i asked him „shall we follow her and get out of here?" we got up from the bed and ran as fast as possible after her to the freedom as we noticed she kept running for hours and hours mile after mile till she arrived at a forest it slowly started to get dark we stayed in the shadow and watched her as she danced and laid in the moonlight but suddenly when the moon shined the brightest she changed her whole look she got beautiful black and white wings and beautiful pointy ears with pircings I cracked over accident a piece of wood that has took her whole attention to me she grabbed my arm and took me with her while i tried to scream there she hissed with an angry face if that there wouldn't be any use to scream so she took me with her to her home through a portal. While we walked to her house she kept being aggressive towards me and kept insulting me as a pesky human being i looked over my shoulder to see that my friend was also here. When we arrived at her house i've asked her a lot of questions about her and her life there she explained everything to me i listend carefully and asked if i could take a shower she just said i should do whatever i want to do so i took a shower and it was really nice to take a shower after months in the Asylum we weren't allowed to take much showers you would have to pay them for taking one and my parents would never pay for me taking a shower so i was only allowed 4 times a year to take one. After showering i dried myself and asked Ashlynn if i may get some spare clothes she looked surprised at my pale body that was coverd in scars I didn't really cared about it she asked what has happend and i told her it was from the Asylum and from home where i used to live she just nodded and gave me some spare clothes after that she made dinner for both of us. I sat down by the table and ate slowly it tasted amazing after this we went to the living room and watched a movie after a while she fell asleep on my shoulder after a while i fell asleep on her head with my head. I woke up in the middle of the night cause i felt watched and saw someone starring outside the window at us, i rubbed my eyes and when i looked there again only that it had disappeared i decided to bring her upstairs to her room so i carried her in bridal style to her bed she mumbeld something in her sleep and i just putted her covers over here and went to my guest room and fell back asleep. I woke up in the morning due her yelling to come downstairs. I stood up and went down to her she asked how i have slept and i told her my sleep was good. She thanked me to carry her upstairs to her bedroom and coverd her in her blankets. I just brushed it off with a „It is really no big deal after all you were so kind to let me stay with you" she just nodded and went back to making breakfast i starred at my friend the whole time that i haven't noticed that she kept calling me until she snapped two fingers infront of me. She asked me confused „where were you starring at?" I looked confused at her and said „ oh it was nothing i was just lost in my thoughts" she just replied „ okay if you think so? But anyway breakfast is ready after breakfast we have to change your look into more like one of us if you stay like this the people here will find out that you are human and will come to kill you and i can not keep you safe from that after what humans have done to us" I just nodded my head and sat down to eat her pancakes and flakes with milk. She sat down infront of me and started to eat too she looked so beautiful like a broken porcelain doll. She was even paler then a porcelain plate her face looked flawless and her long white hair braided together made her eyes pointing out more with her beautiful elf ears. I shook quickly my head and told myself to stop thinking like this about her she had kidnapped me kind of and threatened to kill me if i do one wrong move. I finished eating and then she gave me fake vampire teeth and some pointy ears to put on my own real ears and made a potion to let me smell like one of them and surprisingly it really works that potion. She putted some makeup on me and gave me some contact lenses to cover up my real eye color. We went together out to the town of her to buy food and new clothes for both of us. She had really good taste in clothes but i kept the feeling that someone is following us i poked her shoulder and whispered to her „i think someone is following us?" She looked around and looked at me serious „ there is absolutely no one following us you idiot" she said annoyed tone i just nodded and we kept buying stuff she needed like some herbs swords weapons and lots of crystal's she said it's for practice. After being the whole day being out with carrying all the stuff we went finally to her home and putted the stuff away. She putted some music on and sang to it while i helped cleaning up the dust around the house. I've decided to cook dinner for us. She was surprised that i knew how to cook. She ate slowly my dinner and then i realized that i haven't taken my medication what caused my hallucinations about being followed and watched the whole time. I nervously started to srcatch my skin and Ashlynn just looked confused at me i explained „ i have schizophrenia and paranoia with splitted personality and without my medication it appears" she just nodded and got up. „i might have some medication that could help for your schizophrenia but that's it" she mumbeld searching for it.