" At first it hurt, but then it just makes you want more. " How could pain leave you wanting more?

Could she trust Rhae's judgement? She was the one to have fun and perhaps it was fun and she enjoyed it more than Aelora will.

" It will be alright. Nothing to worry about. " She let the girl look at her expression.

" You trust our brother, don't you? " Quick nod acted as an answer.

" Then there is nothing to be afraid of. " Her calm voice tried to convince her, succeeding mostly.

It was a good point. Aegon was easily the most trustworthy person she could think of. He loves her and would never do her harm.

Visenya visited her before the ceremony started, her eyes feeling shame, but none that could be noticed.

Her hands would be put together with the bride's, rare and small smile charming the rough features. It made Aelora grin how different she seemed and then again so the same, so herself and still being at least somewhat vulnerable.

The eldest Targaryen wanted to ask her siblings one last time, are they happy, as to see if they were making the right choice. But she didn't need to.

From when she forgave them, she witnessed the love in their looks, touches, words, love even bigger than she had seen her parents have.

It was strange to see them, Aegon and Aelora in such a way, closer than brother and sister and yet so comforting to the observer. She wished them the best of luck, hoping one day it will strike her.

" Is the bride ready? " Nervous nod answered the question. Breath in, and breath out.

" I am ready. "

The wedding was to be happening outside and then the feast was to take place inside.

Most of it was planned by Rhaenys and Aegon who kept every detail under a key, deciding to see their sister's first reaction to it.

" Let's see how well does he know you. " Rhaenys said, just as they left the castle. She didn't continue her teasing as uncle Daemon soon join them in the walk.

" Aelora, you are glowing my dear. " The bride smiled shyly, letting out a chuckle. The older sister rushed in front of them, going to her seat before Lord Velaryon and his niece could catch up with her.

"Mind if we stop for a moment? " Aelora shook her head. Her uncle placed a box with a greenish colour in her palms.

" This was supposed to be a wedding gift, but I believe it would fit you perfectly right now. " Sigil of House Velaryon was facing her. Opening it, she found a bracelet made out of the shiniest pearls. She remembered Rhaenys wore it on her wedding day.

" Your mother's. " He laughed sadly. " She said to give this to all of her daughters on their wedding days as a reminder she is always there with them. "

" Uncle. " The bride hugged the man who almost immediately returned it.

" You will make me cry. " She laughed with him.

" Better now than later. " His arm once again pointed to her.

" Shall we? " The bride took his arm as Lord Daemon led her closer to the rest of the family.

The path led them to the voices they heard. Someone started shouting " Here she is. " and all the heads turn to the young girl.

Fear was about to overcome her, however, she remembered, this is to be the greatest day of her life, collecting more bravery than she thought her body had.