♦️Chapter 1♦️

Começar do início

Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno. Renjun has a crush on them, but the two are dating each other. Both have the same motives as their leader. Their parents are the CEO of NCity a big company that is known to be extremely famous but suspected to have ties with the mafia. Also both boys just happened to be the right-hand man of the leader.

Their leader is Mark Lee. Canada boy. His father was the Chair of NCity, nobody knows what happened to him because apparently he is dead but Mark insists he has so called parents. Mark's looks are killer, it's the main reason why girls and boys swoon over him, head over heels. I fucking hate him.

End of Commentary

It felt like so long since he had last seen them. Although they were a sight to see, he shouldn't be seen looking at any of them or else there will be consequences.

There are always consequences.

"Donghyuck! Renjun!" A boy yelled at the two boys. He was about their age rushing them with full speed two other boys behind him as well, slightly older.

"Hello~ it sure has been a while, Yangyang, Hendery and Xiaojun!" Donghyuck sweetly said before hugging the three boys that surrounded him and Renjun.

"We just moved near to the school and decided to go to this school here knowing you, Injun, Lele and a few others here. Plus Taeyong insisted we did so..." Yangyang trailed off shivering at the thought of the elder.

"Anyways, could one of you two help find out  where to get our time tables? I hope we aren't late," Xiaojun shyly said looking around at the multiple people looking at them.

"Yeah, I'll do that since where I am going is near. Donghyuck best you not be late to class, you know we're going into the opposite direction, so see you at break okay?" Renjun asked, the others seeing as the said boy nodded.

The 4 soon split ways as Donghyuck was left alone, with himself. That was until screaming was heard and a person held the door for the four as they walked into the entrance of the school.

Girls and boys crowded around them screaming their names as they walked down the hallway but made sure to keep a good distance so nothing bad happens if one person fucks up.

Donghyuck ran to his locker hiding his face behind the locker door, using the small gap by the hinges to see what was happening. He heard the gasps and squeals from girls, as Mark walked down the corridor.

Jeno and Jaemin trailed behind him like always with a Jisung spaced in the middle of nowhere waiting until Chenle caught his eye so he could walk out of the crowd easily. And within a short amount of minutes that was what happened.

"Mark!"

High pitched squeals were heard as Donghyuck saw two girls call out to Mark instantly putting their hands all over him. Donghyuck gagged watching one of the girls press her brightly pink-covered lips forcibly against Mark and watching as he groped her ass in return for the pleasure causing her to moan. Disgusting. He wanted to vomit.

"I missed you so much Markie!" Mina flirtatiously said, taking her lips off Mark as another girl Hyeyeon chased after him to make out with him too. Their make out was so sweet it was almost poisonous to watch.

"I missed you too ladies." Mark devilishly smirked at the two girls squealed at his words. His eyes soon wandered to Donghyuck's locker which said boy noticed too. Their eyes soon connected causing the spark of the chain reaction.

"Shit." Donghyuck cursed to himself watching as Mark made his way towards his locker, not breaking eye contact from his target like a predictor. And he was the prey