Chapter 25 | For You

ابدأ من البداية

"Fuck" I cursed quietly. How can I see this! This person is sick! I reminded myself despite being so hot. I immediately put the clothes onto him, bringing the blanket over him. As I lightly put the hot drenched cloth over his forehead, A sudden grip on my wrist was felt.

I jumped at shock, Bright was staring at me in confusion. I froze on my spot unable to move letting him get comfortable at the place. As soon as he realizes, He shot back up to sit.

"What, What happened? Where am I" He asked himself. I quickly got up to confront him How could I tell him

"You passed out that's what happened. Calm down Bright" I assured him. He looked at me with doe eyes again I couldn't help myself but to skip a heartbeat.

I softly placed my hand under his cheek rubbing it with my thumb. Bright calmed down as he responded with a kiss on the palm. My face shot up red, avoiding his eyes.

"It's still early. The sun hasn't rise yet" I utter as he nods along. He slowly went back to his spot his eyes dropping. I smiled, fixing his blanket tucking him in.

The moment that Bright was asleep. I felt myself collapse at the other couch of the room. Everything that happened is exhausting. I slowly closed my eyes drifting off.

I opened my eyes feeling satisfied at my sleep. The sun already rose as his morning sunlight hits me. I turned to look at Bright to see nothing.

"Bright?" I asked slowly sitting. Eyes widen as panic rose up through me. Shit! I stand at my two feet, eyes wandering to see any clues. The pillow and blanket are neatly placed but there are no signs of him.

I ran all over the inside of the house still nothing. I checked one more time on the balcony of the house when I saw a familiar tall figure gazing as the rows of flowers and other plants. Bright!

I ran fast finally reaching downstairs. I opened the sliding door while Bright didn't move an inch. I slowly walked over not bothering to disturb him.

His eyes was fixated on the flowers particularly on the white lotuses. I retreated my steps to head back when a sudden grip on my wrist pulled me back. Again!

"Hey Bright, How are you" I asked with a smile on my face. He didn't react not say anything but pulled me closed to him- too close. The thoughts spread through my mind that I didn't noticed the tight arms wrapped around me.

"What's wrong?" I questioned but received no reply. Bright soon buried his face on my neck. I bit my lip preventing myself not to yelp. Silence was the only sound around us.

"What would you do if someone from the past came back?" Bright asked saddly. Confusion conquered my thoughts Past? Someone? Does Bright has a 'someone'? I felt my heart ache, No not now.

"I don't know. I don't think I could process that" I said and laughed lightly but he didn't budged. Oh he's serious I cleared my throat and fixated my thoughts. "If I love that person truly then I won't hesitate to bring them back"

"Even if he did betray you? Killed hundreds for you?" Bright again questioned. I felt myself become silent. What are these questions. I couldn't understand. I mentally groaned in pain when my head suddenly hurt. My vision getting all blurry and my breath shorten. No, This again. My mouth seems to have a mind of it's own when I said the words that I didn't expect.

"It's about being the bride isn't?"

What was that? Bright soon backed up his eyes in terror. What happened? What did I say? His hands quickly gripped my shoulders hard squeezing me in. I moaned in pain and eyed him in confusion.

"What did you say?" Bright asked, I shook my head in denial but gripped me harder. "How did you know?" He again asked.

"Bright, You are hurting me" I pleaded eyes becoming teary. I don't know what's happening. Bright began to tremble but his grip on my shoulders remained the same.

"How!" Bright suddenly shouted. My eyes widen. Did he just-. The tears that were threatening to fall soon rolled to my face. As my head hurted more and my heart beating fast. Soon, Lots of images waved at my mind. What are these?

"The purest flowers only fits with someone like you"

"I will protect you"

"When the stars aligned. We will meet again"

"I love you"

"What if I'm the bride" I unexpectedly utter. Bright quickly gazed at me, his eyes red and swollen.

''Don't be delusional, You're not" He replied and laughed sarcastically. His grip on my shoulders soften. Delusional? Me? Anger shot up on me feeling myself exploding.

"I said, What if I am!" I shouted at him. He finally released me from his arms. My hands crawling on them to soothe the pain.

"Even if you are what will you do?" Bright murmured coldly. He marched towards the door attempting to go. No! I can't let this opportunity pass! No!

"Bright!" I called out for him still he continued. As he was about to open the door, I gained up the courage to say what I really want to say.

"Bright, I love you!" I yelled feeling myself blushing. Bright soon stopped on his tracks siding his head to look. His eyes was full of shock and sadness. He continued to go inside and slammed the door closed.

I felt my heart cracked as I let my body collapsed on the floor. The tears streaming more and more. I placed my trembling hand over my chest gripping it hardly.

"What if I am?"

~•~

Back after a short hiatus~