"I suppose you're right. You're always blushing when I compliment you and kiss you." He said, placing a kiss on your cheek, then one to your lips. You kissed him back sweetly. You loved kissing him. Not only were you one of the few people who got to see his face, but you were the only person who got to kiss it. He pulled away from the kiss and leaned closer to your ear.

"But I want to know why you were blushing before you knew I was here." He whispered, sending chills down your spine. You decided to ignore him and pull him into another kiss which he didn't seem to mind. Your lips moved perfectly together and you loved every second of it. His tongue trailed over your bottom lip but you kept your mouth closed. He groaned slightly but then bit your bottom lip, causing you to gasp. He slipped his tongue into your mouth and you submitted, letting him explore. He snaked his arms around your waist to pull you closer to him. He pulled away, disconnecting the string of saliva that was between you. He placed you back against the couch but something felt different. You gasp in realization that the book was gone and Kakashi now held it in his hands, holding it up so the cover was facing you.

"So this is why you were blushing so hard." He let out a low chuckle. Your heart was beating incredibly fast right now.

"W-well yeah! I had no idea th-that you were into those kinds of books.." You stuttered as the blush on your cheeks grew a deeper shade of red. He looked at you, then at the book and smirked.

"Well it seems that you were enjoying them too." You shook your head in denial.

"N-no! I- That's not what-"

"You look so cute when you're flustered." He said, lightly grabbing your chin and placing a soft kiss on your lips.

"If you're not into them, then I suppose you'll be okay after I read a section out loud." He said, causing my heart to skip a beat. I gulped as he opened the book to a random page.

"He grabbed her legs and wrapped them around his waist and turned around to sit her on the kitchen counter. He unwrapped her legs from him and spread them apart, tracing his fingers gently across her thighs. He worked his way up to her hips and gripped the sides of her panties before pulling them down. Once the garment was discarded, he turned back to the woman who was starting to leak upon his counter-"

"Stop!" You took the book from him and closed it. You stood up and walked over to the shelf to put it away but Kakashi was already in front of you.

"What's wrong, Y/n?" He asked, tracing your blushing cheek with his thumb.

"I didn't want to hear anymore.." You said quietly. It was only a half truth. He sounded so sexy reading those words and it made your face incredibly red, but at the same time, you wanted him to be doing those things to you instead of reading them to you.

"Oh? And why is that?" He asked innocently, though you know he was far from innocent. You thought about what to say and you knew it was definitely the right time. You were ready to be his.

"You're the Copy-Cat Ninja. Can you copy more than jutsus?" You asked, looking up to meet his gaze. His breathing seemed to stop for a second while your question registered. His mouth curled up into a smirk before he pressed his lips to yours. The kiss felt much different than the rest, this one held passion, lust, and hunger. You kissed him back and tossed the book aside before running your fingers through his hair, untying his headband in the process. He placed a hand on your waist while the other held your cheek. He licked the bottom of your lip once again but this time you allowed him entrance. He trailed his tongue to every corner of your mouth before pulling back to kiss your jaw and down to your neck. He quickly found your sweet spot and began sucking it, gently nipping at your skin as well.