Apollo's Sun Band - Camp

Percy
Despite spending a considerable amount of time around Zeus , I tried to make sure I never came across as too prideful , since I knew very well that if Lord Zeus had not found me that day , I would be in a far worse situation than I was now.
However , I couldn't deny I was a tiny bit excited that I would be accompanied to Camp Half Blood by Apollo and Zeus themselves.
Kinda a big deal , you know ? Two Olympians and all that..
I managed to convince the gods to take along Alex and Lyra as well , since they were as much a part of this group as I was .
I was understandably apprehensive too , despite all the training under Apollo and the personal practice time ,there could well be more accomplished demigods there..
Who knew ?

I knew by this time all about Father's flashy transportation methods , I had seen him disappear in a flash of lightning more times than I cared to count.
Father placed his left hand on my shoulder and I felt it - reality shifting to accomodate our molecules in the new location - a mile above what must have been Camp Half Blood. It was spread out like a small village, I could see one big house near one end and several smaller structures surrounding it , I could see the sea and a dark forest stretched out on two sides , that forest must have been where the famous Capture the Flag games were played - Hephaestus TV loved to cover those .
I felt lightning flash around me and suddenly I was on a pavilion on the ground , twelve tables placed around me - Zeus was beside me too , and oh! That must be Chiron .. "Dionysus," Father called towards the gathering group of campers led by a pudgy man who looked like he had a hangover - probably apt for a god of wine on house arrest "This is my adopted son - Perseus , named after the famed founder of Mycenae." That was one thing I hated , actually - the orphanage hadn't given me any last name for some reason and everyone who called me Perseus reminded me that my namesake was one of the first and greatest heroes of Greek mythology..that pressure only increased once I found out the Greek gods and monsters were real. " He shall stay here for now , training amongst you as even I cannot keep a mortal child on Olympus forever. My son , Apolo would also like to adress you now." He disappeared with a lot less drama than usual ,the lack of which was promptly filled by Apolo's appearance in a ray of golden sunlight accompanied by Alex and Lyra - I stepped closer to them.. " Hey everyone! As Dad said , this is Percy , his adopted son and all - also someone I blessed personally so I'd advise against pissing him off . And for the greatest news you'll hear in decades ! - I have started a band of demigods ! We hunt monsters and have fun ! Alex , my own son and Lyra , daughter of Hecate are the first few members along with Percy. I'm sure you are perfectly happy here ,but in case you aren't you're welcome to Apollo's sun Band ."
Apollo beamed and completely missed the looks of blatant shock that most of the campers had - they had probably gone to bed and were woken up by father's appearance - most of them had bleary eyes and looked like they were wondering if we would disappear if they pinched themselves.
Apollo then pulled me beside him and said " Go on , say something ! they're waiting to hear the great son of Zeus speak !" "Yeah that's exactly what I'm afraid of , I told him." Still , I had to say something ..here goes..
"Uh , hello , I'm Percy .. I used to be in an orphanage until I met Lord Zeus and he and Lady Hera chose to adopt me , but please, don't treat me like some prince.. I'm very lucky to be able to train alongside the greatest heroes of our generation here .. " A few campers clapped a bit and Chiron came forward.. I noticed Dionysus had somehow vanished " Welcome to Camp Half Blood , my boy - Lord Zeus' patronage is a treasured honour , use it well and you shall be great. " Chiron said , shaking my hand .
" Well , I should probably go -" Apollo said ," Alex and Lyra have full access to my cabin and dining table , as does Percy if he's tired of Cabin One." He waved his hand and a spinning bolt of lightning appeared above my head followed by a multicoloured peacock and then a glowing sun crossed with a lyre. Huh. that must have been the official claiming. The campers bowed as one as Chiron proclaimed "Perseus the Second, claimed Son of Zeus, king of Olympus , god of the Sky and Lady Hera , godess of family and Queen of the Heavens. Champion of Apollo , god of archery , music and the sun "
The campers had a look of collective awe on their face as Chiron finished the long list of claimants. The sun and lyre appeared above Alex's head as well and Chiron proclaimed him as Apollo's claimed son. A paired torch in front of a spinning wheel appeared as the titaness of Magic claimed her daughter.

I was glad she was in the Sun Band because the Camp did not have any cabin for children of the gods not on Olympus , and otherwise despite being claimed she'd have to stay in Hermes' cabin

I was glad she was in the Sun Band because the Camp did not have any cabin for children of the gods not on Olympus , and otherwise despite being claimed she'd have to stay in Hermes' cabin .
"Perseus is also the biological son of My Lady Artemis , and she does not renounce claims on what is hers." a voice said from behind me - I looked and saw that Artemis' huntresses were also there at camp , led by their lieutenant Apollo said was named Zoe Nightshade. I wondered what the complicated past Apollo hinted at regarding her meant .
As expected, the murmuring started among the campers at the news of a child of the virgin man-hating goddess. Apollo frowned and said " Percy is not hers , as if he were some possession. Sis messed up big time with my nephew and if she has problems she can take it up with Father."  Zoe looked like she was about to retort but the skies rumbled with warning thunder and she kept quiet . Apollo smiled and gave me a thumbs up and hugged Alex and Lyra ." Stay safe ,you guys , I'll see you around in dreams and stuff - try not to get a prophecy if you can help it ." I smiled back , I would really miss living with Apollo .. The campers mostly dispersed and Chiron guided me towards the grand Cabin one and asked me to enter. Just as I did he patted me on the shoulder and said "The Fates clearly have an intricate tapestry woven for you , I just hope the ending is happy , my boy ..Good night ." I waved and thought about his words - they were true , possibly, having two adopted , and one biological parent who are Olympian Gods usually doesn't happen...at all.
I wondered what ending they had planned for me as I passed by the gigantic statue of a stern-faced Zeus - the god everyone on the Council feared , not the god who had rescued me ..
Eventually, I went to sleep.

-----------#done ✅ -----------

( AN - Finally , I have updated . I'm really sorry , I completely lost track of the plot and didn't haven't time to do anything. Hope this one was good :)
review , share ...
Bye . I should be back and sooner than last time.
let us see.