"She has an excuse, what's yours?"

"I don't need one." I shrug taking the next shot off the tray before the server can even put it down.

"Come on, what happened to you. You used to be the fun one." She pokes.

"Bitch, I'm still the fun one. I'm just tired of all the disappointing dick I've been getting lately." The last guy's package actually smelled.
There is no way I was going to let that near Poppy.

And yes, my vag name is Poppy. She's a flower.

"Maybe you just looking in the wrong places. You work in a huge company; you mean to tell me you can't find your own Mr. Grey to bend you over a table." I snort derisively

"That's fiction. The men I work with are old white guys with pot bellies and hair sticking out of their noses and ears. Hard pass." There are a few hot guys, but they're mainly conceited jerks who expect me to get on my knees for them. Like they're God's gift to women.

If I didn't need that job, I would punch them all in their stupid faces. And tiny dicks. Especially if another one of them finds an excuse to brush up against my ass.

"What about that S&M club you liked?" Em asks.

"It was fun for a while, but I'm not quite sure it's my scene." I would be perfectly fine if I never saw another man in assless chaps for the rest of my life.

"I still can't believe you ever went there in the first place." Ali grimaces.

"Trust me, the guy who runs it is even more of a germophobe than you. You could eat off those floors." I tell her for the thousandth time.

"I'm sorry, you wouldn't happen to be talking about The Sin Den, would you?" I turn around to see the woman talking to me.

She is beautiful, in that classic elegant way, with blonde hair, warm fair skin and pretty blue eyes.
She is also dressed in a stunning cocktail dress that looks like it belongs on a runway or red carpet, not a club.

"I am. I don't remember seeing you there." She does look familiar, but I made a point of remembering everyone I met at the club. BDSM clubs are the new country clubs. I made some impressive connections and even have a meeting set up with one of the patrons for next week.
Shit. No more thinking about work tonight.

"I haven't been in a while. What's your kink?" Is she checking me out?

"Don't really have one. Just like experimenting." Those shots must be going to my head. I should stop. Yeah, right, as if.

"A girl after my own heart. How would you like a guaranteed good time?" Alarm bells are ringing. I am about to decline when she adds, "have you ever had a threesome?"

"Yes." You have not lived until you have choked on a dick while another one is pounding into you. Just thinking about it has me feeling a little hot.

"Two girls or two guys?" Wait? She couldn't really be offering what I think she is.

"I know a kindred spirit when I see one." She holds out a card between two perfectly manicured fingers.

Janelle Montgomery
Trendset Inc

I read the beige and blue card with her number on it. Wait, this is Janelle Montgomery!! The Janelle Montgomery! I knew she looked familiar.

"I promise you, you won't be disappointed." She winks before walking off.

"That did not just happen." I look up at Lynn from the card.

"Did you just get propositioned for a threeway?" Em asks grabbing the card out of my hand.

"Wait, Trendset? She works at Trendset?" She exclaims reading the card.

"Do you not see the name. She doesn't just work at Trendset, she owns it." I tell her and watch the shock roll over their faces. What did I say about that club?

"Shut the front door." Ali exclaims grabbing the card from Em. I still cannot believe it myself.

"You have to say yes." Ali says touching the card reverently.

"She doesn't have to do anything." Lynn comments.

I need another shot. Luckily, Em hasn't touched her third or fourth so I down them both.

"I swear you could get picked up at a grocery store." Em grumbles drinking the rest of her shot.
Honestly, who does that? I need to talk to her about her drinking habits. A shot is meant to be finished in one go.

"Yeah, grocery stores are pick-up palaces. Remember Charlie?" Ali comments.

"Which one was Charlie? The guy with the goatie?" It is honestly not even worth learning her hook-ups' names.

"No, the white girl with the black girl booty." Ah, I remember hearing of her.
"We met buying cheese."

"Cheese? That's so not sexy." Em reacts.

"Clearly you didn't see her bend over to reach the Gruyere." We giggle at that before Lynn speaks up, "We went so far off topic. Are you going to fuck the swingers?"

"Please do. For me. Let me live vicariously through you. This is the bi dream." I roll my eyes at her dramatics.

"Your dream. And Ree isn't bi." Em reminds her making her scoff.

"She's on the down low. I know you have fucked at least two girls." Ali hits me with her famous side eye.

"I've also gone to church, that doesn't make me religious." I point out.

"No one thinks that." Lynn mumbles and I want to elbow her.

"Come on! She's an heiress. She probably has diamond dust on her coochie."

"Good God, Ali. Maybe I should give you the card instead." She is way too into this.

Besides, the girl is exactly her type.

"She doesn't want me, she specifically asked you."

"Probably cause she didn't think you would do it." I point out.

"Which you wouldn't." Lynn adds making Ali glare at her.

"I would."

"You may be a hoe, but you ain't into the freaky shit. That's Ree's department."
True.

"I have a feeling you're an undercover freak." Em narrows her eyes at Lynn.

"I never said I wasn't." She smirks raising her shot glass before downing it.
Lynn is definitely a little freak, I am 99% sure of it. Maybe 90.

"I'll drink to that." Ali and I clink our shots before downing them.

"I'm hungry." Lynn announces making the rest of us laugh.

Well, at least she lasted a full half hour.

----------------------------------------------
We meet the girls!!
I'm excited, are you excited?

Thoughts?