Yandere Cappuccino - coffee's mercy ☕️

Ever sense the first day of school in high school she had always loved and felt a connection with croissant. Changed her own classes to have the same ones as hers, kept her company at lunch, walked her home and walks with her to school. Regular innocent love 💕

Of course it won't last long until Croissant asks her to come work at TBD with her. She was overjoyed, she gets to work with the love of her life every single day! How wonderful! During her time working at the Time Balance Department, she's been doing a great job so far. Watching over Croissant and managing to keep up with her work. She loves working there, oh but of course it all crumbled down.

Whenever another coworker comes to Croissant for help, it makes her feel upset and sour about it. She hates it whenever someone interrupts Croissant with her work, leave her alone! Can't you see she's busy? Cappuccino would sometimes intervene with whoever she's speaking with and asks to help them instead so Croissant can get back to work.

If coworkers won't stop bothering Croissant, she likes to take a step further. Oh no she wouldn't kill you! It's too messy ew.

She instead poisons you.

How? Simple, her coffee magic. She promises that if you drink the brew, you'll get absolutely anything you ever wanted! And it's true! Be as greedy as you want! Drink it all for all she cares! This cookie's magic coffee brew will give you absolutely anything you dream of! But of course for a price.. for every cup you drink, the more you will start to crave of the coffee and the more you crave the more you are being poisoned slowly to your demise.

Never drink the coffee she makes.

You may be asking, Does Timekeeper know about this? Yes she does. She finds it amusing tho.

As time passes, Croissant becomes director and becomes more like Tk along with making Cappuccino as her assistant. Cappuccino has never loved her more than ever until now. She's so amazing now! She's a beautiful director. She treats her like a god. (which she literally is but anyways-) she blindly follows her everywhere and everywhen. Doesn't matter how dangerous it is, she had to go with her beloved director.

Does Cappuccino ever show this other side of her? Nope never. she loves Timekeeper so much, she couldn't bare to do it. She would just act like her normal sweet self.

She showers Timekeeper with lots of love and affection, from gifts to just snuggling up close to her. She even makes the same brew but instead with no catch just letting her hun wish for whatever she wants whenever she wants.

She'd never hurt her beloved at all when upset, but if you ever do she'll probably just give you the silent treatment for the rest of the day. If you show her even the tiniest affection towards her when she's upset, she'll melt into your arms and become her regular lovey dovey self again. For the rest of the day she'll pamper you and give you lots of affection.

Just remember to be mindful about her, whoever you talk to is at the mercy of a cup of coffee. ☕️