Cappuccino and director Croissant ✨

(A/N: they are humans here as well, also sheeeeeesh- well then croissant- 😳 you'll know why when you read this gay mess-)

Cappuccino POV:

I hooked my pocket watch onto the side of my pants as I walked over to the director's office with a bag filled with a sandwich and some jellies, apparently she's been in that office for a while now. String Gummy cookie had asked me to go check on her while they went to go destroy some prototypes of the Time Manipulators.

I knocked on the door lightly. "Miss director? It's me your assistant Cappuccino, I've been told to come check on you!" I said waiting for a response, and heard a quiet "come in". I opened the door carefully and walked inside, it was dark on there, papers and blueprints were scattered around, and machine parts were here and there. No wonder they asked me to come here. "Heyyy, how's it going my favorite boss!" I said happily while closing the door and walking over to her desk. "Not so loud Cappuccino heh.." she said in a exhausted tone while rubbing her forehead lightly. "Oh- Sorry! I mean sorry.." I whispered to her and placed down the bag carefully. "It's fine, coffee bean." She said as she leaned back into her chair. I walked behind her and rubbed her shoulders a little. "What's with the bitter look? Is it because your headache or is it something else, director?" I said quietly. "Don't worry about it, also just call me Croissant, No need to be formal when it's just the two of us, okay?" She said as she sighed and looked up at me. "Okay Croissant" I said happily.

She yawned and leaned over to look at the papers on her desk. "I have to get back to work now, also did you get me-" "Your lunch? Yup, of course I did!" I then pulled her chair away from the desk and walked in front of her. "Also take a break! Look at you, your so worked up about all this! And as your girlfriend, I got want to make sure your mental health is alright!...look I'm worried about you okay?..you've been cooped up in this room for such a long time and I want to see you smile again...genuinely..without having to worry about the time line and the prototypes." I said as I move some paper out of the way and sat down on the desk. She looked at me surprised but then smiled softly. "Okay. I'll take a break, only if someone else watches over the time flow okay." She said as she leaned over to me and kissed me. "Already did! I told String gummy cookie!" I said with small blush on my face. I heard her sigh and scoot closer to me in the chair. "This is why I love you, always a step ahead" she said.

(A/N: a friccen heads up it gets uhhh interesting here)

I then heard her get up and cupped my face with one of her hands. "Huh?" I said as I looked at her. "You know..I'm actually feeling pretty generous today...you've motivated me actually and I would like to repay you.." she said as she pulled me close to her. "D-director?.." I felt nervous and felt my face heat up fast. "Say my name ~ come on...you know it.." she said in a husk voice as she started to kiss my neck. "W-whoa what happened to the adorable and innocent croissant, that worked for Timekeeper and worked on her timecraft?" I said as I run my fingers threw her hair. "She's taken a break, coffee bean ~ also I guess you haven't seem this side of me yet..also are you sure you wanna continue further with this?..." she said quietly and began to make out with me a little. "I think I like this side of you already...also yeah.. I don't mind" I said while I wrap my arms around her neck and put my legs around her waist. She then moved her hands up my shirt slowly and gripped onto my bra. "W-wait! What if someone walks in and—" she then kissed me and said "Then let's not be so loud okay, coffee bean?" She then picked me up from the table and sat back down in the chair with me on her lap...

(A/N: bye- I'm gone after typing that out— 🚪🏃‍♀️)

And then things got uhhh

' Interesting '

To say the least

~ time skip cause I'm not gonna type out a full on smut with these two :| ~

Cappuccino POV:

After we were done doing uhhh 'stuff' (A/N: "sorry String gummy cookie I was doing stuff—" cappuccino cookie ~ 2022 ✨) we straightened out our clothes so it looks like nothing happened and cleaned ourselves up in the restroom near by. Croissant was fixing her clothes and looked over at me. "Wanna continue this when we go back to your place?" She said with a smirk. I felt my face flush and I nodded slightly. "Sure, just don't be to ruff okay? I wanna be able to walk tomorrow" I said as I give her back her hat. "No promises. Also you look good with my hat on when we-" I then pointed at the sandwich in the bag quickly and said "You wanna eat that now?" immediately with an embarrassed look on my face. "Sure coffee bean" she said as she took out the sandwich from the bag. "Oh and can I have some?" "Yeah here ya go" she then split the sandwich in half and gave some to me.

Good sandwich 10/10.

"Wanna hold hands after we walk out of work together?" 

She then gasped so loudly as if I offended her. "We can't hold hands until we're married Cappuccino! >:O"