Croissant and Cappuccino - stress relief ✨

(A/N: gay gay homosexual gay- )

~ Cappuccino's home ~

Croissant POV:

I was waiting for Cappuccino to finish her so called 'Last brew' which means she's of course still not done yet. I'm worried about her, she hasn't taken a break sense yesterday, she's a workaholic like her older brother and like me when I'm at TBD. I can't really blame her, even I would try to perfect a project of mine but she really needs a break, maybe I could convince her to rest or something.

"Are ya done yet coffee bean?" I asked as I looked over her shoulder. "Almost! Just gotta get the right ingredient and boom! I'll make the best coffee brew! Better than my brother even!" She said happily while pouring some vials into a beaker. "But you've said that 20 minutes ago." I said while putting my hand on her shoulder, at least it doesn't smell like smoke but instead coffee beans, cream, and warm milk. "Yeah, yeah I know hun" she said with a straight face. "Well alright then straight faced science girl. Look I'll make you a cup of ramen and I'll get myself a sandwich." I kissed her cheek and walked into the kitchen. Hmm gotta find a way to get her away from her brew of coffee. I quickly made her a cup of ramen and got myself a sandwich from the refrigerator. "Cappuccino? I got you your food. Come on take a break and eat" I said while walking over to her, god is this how Cappuccino feels whenever she's at TBD trying to make me take a break? "Oh thanks hun! Gimme" she turned around and got the ramen cup. Finally taking a break. For ramen. "Finally a break.." she said while eating the ramen. "Yeah-" "BACK TO WORK!" She said happily, what- she ate it that fast!?

"Yeah no." I finished my sandwich and pulled her and the chair she was in, away from her little brewing station. "Come on! I was almost done!" She pouted and looked at me. "Sure you were, come on tho! Take an actual break, just like you did to me. I'll make sure you actual take a break and relax okay? You've seem so stressed out from trying to perfect the brew.." she then got up and put her hands on my shoulders. "Alright, I'll take a break from brewing and my studies. For you and because I'm actually still hungry." She laughed lightly and went up stairs. "But I'm gonna change first, into something more comfortable" I nodded a little. "Alright take your time."

~ minutes later ~

I was laying down on the couch and heard foot steps coming towards me. "What do ya think?" I heard Cappuccino say. "Huh-" I then saw Cappuccino wear an oversized yellow sweater with some black shorts on and white stockings. Shit- "whoooa..you- you look great!" I said nervously while giving her a thumbs up. "Aww thanks hun!" She lifted my head up carefully and sat down while placing my head down on her lap. "Maybe you were right, I really do need a break...I've been stressed out for a while now, I'm glad your here tho" she leaned down and kissed me on my forehead. "Coffee bean, I love you" she giggled softly and ruffled my hair. "I love you too, mon chéri" I sighed and started to fiddle around with her stockings a little. I felt her tense up and started to loop a strand of my hair in her finger. "Nervous about something?" I said while looking up at her. "N-nah just thinking is all." She said while looking away.

I sat up and looked over at her. "Okay something's up, what's wrong coffee bean?" She scooted closer to me and pulled the strap of my tank top. I immediately realized why she's acting that way, we were both thinking about it. "Sooo...your stressed out right?" She nodded slightly and looked down. "Maybe there is a way to relieve that stress?.." "really?.." I sighed nervously "I mean if your up for it, we don't have too tho if you want" "no no, I wanna try actually" she said with some blush on her face. I nodded slightly and pulled her onto my lap. We both stared for a minute until we pulled each other into a kiss, I gripped onto her shirt and pulled away from her. "Croissant..please.." I felt my face heat up, I gazed at her sweater and started to lift it up slowly until I felt her push me down onto the couch softly. "Nope, gotta thank you first for letting me take a break..." she whispered while moving her hands up my tank top . . . . .

(A/N: 🚪👈 nope bye-)