Yandere Croissant - absolutely anything..

Ever sense high school Croissant has slowly started to grow feelings for one of her friends she holds dear and close to her heart.

' Cappuccino cookie '

But ever sense she had convinced her friend to join TBD or  the 'Time Balance Department' she started to grown an unhealthy obsession about her.

She started to collect every little thing she's received from Cappuccino and had done other questionable things from time to time. From taking good care of a pencil she let her borrow to LITERALLY following her home to make sure she gets there safely. She apparently at some point even 'borrowed' one of her shirts and wears it at night when she sleeps.

Of course she would never tell her beloved coffee bean that, she wouldn't what her to be mad at her or avoid her all together after finding out. She needs her around at all times, she's just looking out for her, is that so bad? She's not stalking her, she's just checking if she's doing alright on her own!

She absolutely adores it when Cappuccino praises her, it makes her feel special, getting praised by her beloved pastry is the best feeling in the world. She does absolutely anything to get even just a little bit of praise from her. From getting her little gifts she loves to taking her somewhere beautiful in a time rift.  Aww how sweet— I think-

She doesn't kill or anything tho, more like lies and manipulates Cappuccino about everything. Whaaat? Sandwich cookie 'tried' to poison your sandwich? How dare she, thanks for warning me, Croissant. Whaaat? Hero cookie tried to convince you to break up with her because she's a so called 'bad person'. Well ain't he a bad friend! >:O  Oh no! String Gummy cookie tried to get you fired by hiding prototypes in your desk? That is no good, looks like someone else is getting fired instead.

She abuses her position in TBD sometimes, and lies to Cappuccino more about going to the future and seeing if something bad will happen to her if she does this or hangs out with this person. For example:

"Cappuccino no! Don't hang out with them! They're just using you!" Croissant said while grabbing Cappuccino by the shoulders "Really? Are you sure?" "Yeah! Come on let's go back to my office and get you away from these horrible people, coffee bean"

Croissant isn't so bad as long as you love her back.

Oh of course Timekeeper will help, no turning back now.

I mean, what else can you do? Can't go threw time, Tk knows that place very well, also croissant could just track your Time Manipulator. Can't hide anywhere, both of them already know where your hiding. (A/N: Your fucked :) 🎉✨)

She'd do absolutely anything to be with her...