Chapter -7-

AFTER A LONG WAY HERE YOU GUYS GO IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING

Kaycee's pov

While walking to the car I couldn't help but notice Sean making glances at me. I wanted to ask him about it but I didn't want it make it weird between us. It's already kinda awkward since we're not arguing as much anymore.

"Ricebowl are you going to get in the car or just stare into space?"

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and got in the car. Without saying a word to him.

"Hey you okay?" He places his hand on my shoulder.

I looked down at his hand and responded with a nod. Which caused him to nod back and start the car.

"What song do you want to listen to"?" I asked

"Any song is fine kayc" he said while keeping his eyes on the road.

I quickly chose a song and laid back the seat.
Without knowing it I fell asleep.

Sean's Pov
While walking to the car I kept glancing at Kaycee. I honestly couldn't help it and now that we're both on good terms I don't think she'll mind. Well It might be a bit embarrassing if she does see me.

We finally made it to the car but I just see her standing there looking into nothingness

"Ricebowl are you going to get in the car or just stare into space?" I asked

She doesn't answer .

Did I do something wrong ? Did she see me looking at her ?

"Hey you okay" I don't know why I placed my hand on her shoulder. I looked in her eyes to make sure I wasn't make her uncomfortable by having my hand on her.

She looks at my hand and I take off. All though her eyes says one thing I don't want her to misunderstand.

She finally nodded in response to my question. Before I say anything else or do anything else I instantly started the car so I can just focus on that.

After 5 minutes of silence she finally said something to me.

"What song do you want to listen to?"

"Any song is fine Kayc" I responded back.

I take a quick glance at her and I could tell something was wrong but I didn't want to pry because it's not my place.

After another 5 minutes of driving I look over at her again and she's sound asleep.

She looks ethereal .

J: Wow it's been awhile 💀 . I completely forgot I was even writing this story until I saw a lot of people saving it to their list . THANK YOU BTW FOR STILL VOTING AND SAVING IT TO YOUR LIST !!! I'm gonna try to be more consistent with my story. I also changed the way I'm writing this story so I may go back and edit the other chapters. ILL BE BACK BYE BYE

I'm thinking of doing a face reveal too ! (I've also already written the next 2 chapters)