Chapter -2-

Sean's POV

       There she was Kaycee Caitlin Rice. The person that hates me the most for a reason I don't know. Since we were kids I just played along with her little game. I play it quite well if i do say so myself. Sometimes I do wish she didn't' hate me but then i love how i make her skin crawl. 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬.

Me: Jules what the hell!?

Julian: You were staring into space too long we're about to go inside, fool.

Sean: You could've just shook me dumbass.

Julian: i did stupid but you didn't respond to that so i punched you in the arm.

I sighed and wrapped my arm around Julian and headed into dance class.

Me: Jules ima head over there real quick

He shook his head and chuckled because he knew exactly what I was about to do

Julian: when will he ever learn.

I skipped my way and sat down next to Kaycee. Without even looking at her I felt her roll her eyes.

Tahani: I'm starting to think yall stalk each other.

She waved her finger pointing at me and Kaycee

Kaycee: T what? Don't act stupid who would ever want to stalk this asshole.

I chuckled a bit which caused her to groan and stand up. I quickly got up and faced her.

Me: Who wouldn't want to stalk me? I mean look at me.

She looked me up and down.

Kaycee: Nah I don't see it's not giving at all.

Me: This is why you're my least favorite person.

I pat her head which caused her to jump back from the sudden touch.

Tahani: You said that the last time Sean I'm starting to think you're losing your originality.

Sean: Nah not really i just don't want to waste good insults on someone like her. Welp
ladies if you excuse me I'm gonna head back over to Jules.

I clapped my hands to gather and bowed and walked back over to Julian. He looked at me and laughed.
Julian: Sean i love you bro but when are going to stop being childish?

Me: Childish? I'm simply playing her game and being the best at it of course.

We both laughed it off and started to Stretch before Matt came in.
After an hour of learning the dance he started to call groups and what he said next shocked the fuck out of me.

Kaycee's POV

Matt: Ok so I know what I'm about to say will shock everyone. But I'm willing to give it a go since no one has never ever seen it before. So I'll be back in 5-10 groups.

Everyone started to look around at each other wondering what the hell he was talking about. I was too busy being aggravated to care about what he said. Now don't get me wrong i love and respect Matt but Sean ruined my whole mod. I just can't fucking stand his string bean headass. I suddenly Felt a nudge.

Tahani: Kayce pay attention you're spacing out too damn much.

Me: Sorry T.  Sean just makes me so infuriated

Tahani: Well you need to start ignoring him sometimes.

Me: Tahani I-

Tahani: Actually you both need to ignore each other or at least get along a little bit. You're turning 16 soon yall need to grow tf up. We're also  in the same friend group and it's hard for all of us to have a good time when you two are at each other's throats every second. I'm sorry Kayc it had to be said.

Me: I didn't know you guys felt that way. I'm sorry it just became kind of like a habit. We did it so much it was like a normal thing for us.

Tahani: I know we're all willing to. Let you guys take yall time to try to get along. But if yall dont try I'm gonna fucking chop yall heads off.

We both started laughing and going over the moves for groups. After about two minutes of going over the moves I felt eyes in the back of my head and I instantly knew it was Sean. He then started to walk closer to me to the point where him and Jules were behind me and Tahani

Me: Take a picture Lew it would last long

Sean: You wish

He rolled his eyes and started talking to Julian. When suddenly we heard clapping and looked towards Matt.

Matt: Ok guys I have the groups set.

-𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽-

It was time for the final group and I still haven't gone yet. Which was a surprise to me since i always go.

Matt: Ok Time for the last one Sean get up here...

How the fuck did this dipshit get a solo. I swear I'm gonna k-

Matt:  And Kaycee you too !

Immediately came back from my thoughts when I heard my name called with Sean. Aw hell nahhhh. Everyone's face became shocked at what they heard. I guess you can say everyone knows how much me and Sean can't stand each other. I hurried up and walked over to the other side of Matt.

Sean: Well well well if it isn't Ms. Rice

Me: Shut it Lew.

Matt: I know you guys hate eachother but please do this for me.

Me: Fine but for you. Not for his benefit.

Sean Chuckled and went to his spot.
For some reason while dancing with Sean i forgot why i hated him and we both we 're smiling and having fun. I kinda enjoyed it but i will take that with me to my grave.

N: Ok guys I'm gonna Stop here. ALSO THANK YOU FOR 24 READS!!! This is actually my first story in like 2-3 years on Wattpad and i say i fucking kinda improved in writing. I hope we get more reads. Make sure to vote, comment, and share the story with your friends. Ok byeee lovesss <3 also why did the color change for typing I'm confused-