Chapter Eighteen; Vacation Days

Start from the beginning

I yanked my hand away from his, waving it in the air. Quickly, I stood up and turned away from him, desperate to hide how red my cheeks were getting. "That's so not true, darling. You've totally touched my dick before."

He snickered, rising to his feet as well.

"Look, Liam, I know that you like sex. You haven't exactly kept that a secret, so, I just think it's a little weird that with me, you only ever seem to want to do one position, facing away from me, and refusing to let me touch you," He stated with a shrug. My face feels like it's on fire and I feel like my heart is about to beat straight out of my chest. I started to walk towards the bed, but West was hot on my heels. He reached out, catching my hand. In a second, he spun me around to face him. His voice was gentle and kind, but stern at the same time. "I know that you're nervous, but you have no reason to be scared. I've been holding myself back because I didn't want to spook you, but I want you, Liam. I thought that I was making it obvious, but... I'm sorry that I haven't reassured you enough."

He brought my hand up to his lips, kissing my palm gently. He peered up at me through hooded eyes, the corners of his lips twitching into a smirk. "Now, I'm not saying that I never want you to be on top of me. In fact, I think it's sexy as hell. I would really just prefer to have you facing me, face twisted in ecstasy, about to bust all over my chest. I want to see you completely unravel as you become engulfed in pleasure."

My face felt so hot, it was like I could just burst into flames right here on the spot. As I sputtered for words, unsure of how to respond, West watched me, those kaleidoscope eyes of his shining with amusement. Taking advantage of the fact that I was completely caught off guard, he reached up and pushed at my shoulder, knocking me onto the bed. In a second, he was on top of me, straddling me with a grin on his face. He grabbed my hands and pushed them over my head. Under his guidance, I gripped the bed frame.

"Do me a favor and keep your hands up there, okay? I can't have you swatting me away every time I get close to your dick," He hummed, swooping down, and landing his lips on my neck. I swallowed roughly, trying hard to maintain my look of control, even though I had a feeling that I was failing miserably.

"What... What happens if I move them?"

He chuckled lowly. He raised his hand and brought it down on my thigh, causing me to jump. I shivered as he dragged his bottom lip to my ear.

"Then I might have to give you a spankin'," He whispered huskily, in a teasing voice that made my pants get even tighter. I started to protest but as he nibbled at my ear, I found myself unable to even speak. He trailed his hand down my chest, to my stomach, and finally, to the front of my jeans. He cupped my crotch, rubbing, and I hissed. His breath was hot against my neck and his voice was low and seductive as he muttered, "The only time I want your hands to move from that position, is to push my head down further and choke me on your dick. Think you can do that for me, sweetheart?"

I blinked at him in surprise. I've never really heard West talk so dirty before and, although it's quite the turn on, it was honestly a shock. I swallowed roughly, tightening my grip on the headboard. I was unable to do anything but nod, to which he chuckled, undoing the button of my jeans.

"Good boy," He purred, playfully biting at the sweet spot on my neck. Much to his delight, a low moan escaped my lips as he began to knead me through my underwear. I quickly bit my lip to keep myself from moaning any more, but he only seemed to take that as a challenge. He trailed his tongue down to my collarbone, then back to my jaw, leaving tiny love bites on the way. He placed a kiss to my chin, then my cheek, then my nose, and basically anywhere that wasn't my lips in an attempt to tease me. Well, can I really call it an attempt if it worked? When he finally pressed his lips to mine, I immediately pushed up against him.