Ji Qingyan closed his eyes and almost turned away.

20 million! How could she get so much money!

She made a rough estimate of all the assets under the original owner's name. Even if all her brand-name real estate was sold, Lin Lin's total amounted to just over 10 million, which was far from enough.

Ji gently stood in front of the mirror, looking at the mirror, which was a hundred times more beautiful than the face on TV, she would never sell it if she died!

Otherwise she would not come to this ghost place!

"Need money urgently?"

Lending ads on TV one by one.

"As long as you do what I say, you can have money that you can't spend in this lifetime."

"First download the Homeless App, just one step, enter the amount of borrowing you need, and you can have money you can't spend in your life."

Ji Qingwen: ...

Magical world.

— "Need money urgently?"

—— "Lu Lixing is enthusiastic, and the limit is approaching. With him, you can get his huge legacy."

"...?" This ad is wrong.

Ji turned slightly and the TV screen was blank.

—— "Lu Lixing is dying. As long as you marry him, you will get his wealth."

"Who?" A light echo echoed in the empty room.

—— "Introduce yourself, I am your system, and show you how to get out of the current predicament. You can call me a little a."

"Little a? What is it?"

— "To be precise, you brought me into this world."

Ji gently trembled his gums, "I don't need you to show me how to get out of trouble, I can show you, you just need to send me back to all the difficulties."

—— "Sorry, this request cannot be reached. In your original world, you are already dead. Going back is also a handful of ashes, but I can help you solve the current 20 million compensation."

Second best, okay.

"How to deal with it?"

— "As long as you marry Lu Lixing, his legacy after death is all yours."

Is this world so powerful? Who do you want to marry?

"What is his legacy?"

— "Approximately, 100 billion."

"..."

"........."

"... Go ahead." The world is kind of crazy.

Ji Qingyan reluctantly agreed.

"what should I do?"

— "Open the door."

There was a knock at the door.

Ji gently looked out from the cat's eyes. It was a man in a suit. When he opened the door and looked at it, he found that there were actually four or five men in suits standing outside the door.

Ji gently stepped back a little later, underworld?

The headed person asked: "Miss Ji?"

Ji gently shouted, "It's me."

"Our old gentleman has something to do with you. Would you please go with me?"

Not the tone of the request.